Providence & Villanova Makeup Games? | The Boneyard

Providence & Villanova Makeup Games?

Reaction Score
Now that Providence and Villanova are back from COVID hiatus, has there been discussion as to if and when there may be make up games with them?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Now that Providence and Villanova are back from COVID hiatus, has there been discussion as to if and when there may be make up games with them?
I don't think there will be any looking back or make up games for anyone in WCBB. Teams will likely push straight towards conference tournaments to get teams qualified for the NCAA tournament. Keep in mind that although Villanova and Providence are now emerging from COVID hiatus other teams such as Louisville and ND are entering into hiatus for the second time. The NCAA minimum of games to qualify for the tournament is 13 and UCONN as well as ALL the BE teams have alread passed this mark .

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I would think that the only ones discussing this would be the people in the Big East that are responsible for scheduling games and the upcoming tournament.
But I am guessing that the logistics to schedule a game between UConn and Providence would not be very hard to do just because of the physical proximity of the schools.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I guess we should be happy UConn has played enough games to qualify for the Big Dance. At present #11 Michigan and #12 USF, both of whom are 11-1, are still 1 game short.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom