Prognosticators Game 16 (Seton Hall) Predictions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 16 (Seton Hall) Predictions

Reaction Score
UConn 91 - 63. Paige doesn't get 30 because she doesn't have to and gets some rest. Nika gets 18. CW gets 22. E gets a rest. Anna back and gets 50 (OK so a dream only but wish it were true). At least 7 players in double figures.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
This may only be a comfortable win but not a blow out. Short rest after an emotional OT win against a number one team adds up to a classic let down game. Hope I'm wrong.

Reaction Score
For the fun of it I’m going to make a different type of prognostication. Paige won’t keep her 30 streak going, but will assist on at least 5 Christyn Williams buckets tonight. They need to get CW’s confidence up again to be the reliable No. 2 scoring option, so Paige will have her radar up looking for her at all times, rather than trying to score as much. Just a hunch.
CW a reliable scoring option? I think that ship has sailed, eh? we need to look somewhere else. Perhaps Aubrey or Saylor [long shot]

Reaction Score
CW a reliable scoring option? I think that ship has sailed, eh? we need to look somewhere else. Perhaps Aubrey or Saylor [long shot]
Not at all. Somewhere in there is the kid who scored 25 against Notre Dame as a freshman. Or 29 vs. DePaul and 20 against Tennessee a couple weeks ago. You can’t bail on players in a downturn. Maybe not a good comparison since she was a freshman, but Stewie had 0 in a loss to Baylor in less than 10 minutes and shot 1-7 in the triple OT loss to Notre Dame. We could have relegated her to permanent role player status until her sophomore year, but fortunately we kept working on getting her to trend back upwards to the point she was confident enough to take over.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom