Prognosticators Game 15 (South Carolina) Predictions | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 15 (South Carolina) Predictions

Reaction Score
It will be a tough game for sure. The outcome on this one could be skewed very easily by foul trouble or an off shooting night be either team. I think it will be very close but in the end, South Carolina will have too much size.

Gamecocks 75, Huskies 70

skilz

Final Four Bound!
Reaction Score
Surely hoping UConn will win this match up, but.....SC 82-UConn 78

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
South Carolina 77 UConn 71

We will see if the players learned anything from the Arkansas loss. They said they have, but we'll see tonight.

Reaction Score
I will be very surprised if we lose this game. We have so much more firepower than last year and we finally have a banger inside, albeit a freshman. SC has not really shown much dominance this year. They have had many close games with teams I believe would be blown out by UConn. I think we could lose, but probably only if our team plays scared or tight. If UConn plays well, I think we win fairly easily.

UConn 77 - SC 68
Check out the common opponent games, Arkansas.

Reaction Score
I think the size of USC is gonna really bother UConn. Liv really struggles against physical players or any players with size for that matter. I think their guards key on Paige and deny and double her when possible. Need Christyn to be AA she is capable of. This game will come down to how effective Aaliyah and Evina are. They play well Uconn has a good chance...they don't it will be a USC victory.

Reaction Score
This is the third SEC team that we play this year and the only one at Gampell. UConn is currently 1 & 1 with the win at Tennessee and the loss at Arkansas. I believe that UConn will win and our record will be 2 & 1 against the SEC. UConn is a different team then the one's that played both Tennessee and Arkansas, they are playing a much better and smoother basketball than I've seen in years. I don't think SC can offset the high - low of Ono and AE or the current backcourt that UConn is using. Paige will not be stopped and with Nika, Evina, or CW they will have to pick their poison. This should be a tough game but UConn is at home, UConn 86 - South Carolina 74. All predictions must be submitted by 6:55 PM EST or 3:55 PM PST. Good luck to all and the Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System is attached.
Nika will make a big difference tonite. UCONN 85 - SC 78.

Reaction Score
Cautiously optimistic, but I'll still record the game and only watch it if I know the Huskies win (my stress level can't take it) UConn 78-71

A simple "like" does not do this post justice. I understand completely.

Reaction Score
UCONN 69 SC 65. Home court decides this one for me. If I’m wrong and SC wins, it Will be a higher scoring game.

Reaction Score
With regret - South Carolina 70, UConn 62.

I believe SC has a more veteran performance level than UConn. Boston looked a tad heavy to me in the TV games I saw and seemed to get winded early - still she outmatches us. Well coached team which can score and play D.

UConn is a work in progress. Sometimes our junior leaders show up, sometimes ONO & CW are lackluster. E adds stability at the helm, but seems a bit hobbled.

ONO still has her freshman year tomahawk swat tendency which gets her in foul trouble. As fun as Edwards is her inexperience gets her early fouls as well. If she & ONO both foul early life will be hard.

Anna's stability and predictability would be helpful in this game. Our talent rich group of individuals still need to woven into a consistent group of performers.
Yes, this is a very young team, but with the best player of her generation on our team. The 2 who failed last year were Anna (0 - 5), & Christyn who was bombs away from outside, & ineffective. ONO held her own, & this year has the considerable help of AE. SC won the battle from outside, & the fact is that UConn was a very good team, but not an elite team then. Completely different now, but if UConn is elite again, they will show it tonight. The best team is "4 freshman & a high school kid", & each competitive game is a big step forward.

Reaction Score
Yes, this is a very young team, but with the best player of her generation on our team. The 2 who failed last year were Anna (0 - 5), & Christyn who was bombs away from outside, & ineffective. ONO held her own, & this year has the considerable help of AE. SC won the battle from outside, & the fact is that UConn was a very good team, but not an elite team then. Completely different now, but if UConn is elite again, they will show it tonight. The best team is "4 freshman & a high school kid", & each competitive game is a big step forward.
I thought Azi is the “best player of her generation?”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom