Prognosticators Game 13 (Oregon) Predictions | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 13 (Oregon) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
This is maybe the best team that UConn will go up against other than South Carolina since Oregon finally has all their players back. I believe that Oregon is now better than Louisville, luckily so is UConn. This game should be a very tight game if UConn keeps playing like they have over the last couple of games, with good offense and defense. Maybe we get to see Azzi for a few minutes, then the team will be complete with the exception of Paige. I'm going to go with the Huskies over the Ducks. UConn 75 - Oregon 70. All predictions and any changes must have the winner stated by the TEAM Name, and be submitted by 5:00 PM Eastern. All changes must state that it is a change to the original prediction for it to be accepted. If the change is submitted correctly I will acknowledge it with a like to the change. There were 3 submissions and/or changes that would not have counted if they have had met the scoring criteria. Attached is the Rules of the Prognosticators Predictions and it's scoring system.

Attachments

• Prognosticators Predictions Rules and Scoring System.pdf
    111.4 KB · Views: 87
Reaction Score
Oregon seems to have most of theirs starters healthy. With them all year they’d be a ranked team. After a cross country flight to play Oregon on their court, I see us coming back to earth.

Oregon 67
UConn 62

Reaction Score
UCONN 72 OREGON 65 MOV 7
Christyn, ONO, and Caroline continue to be
the prime movers. The "W" will be determined
by who of the next group comes forward ( or
all three?); Dorka, Aaliyah, and Evina.
One can dream that NIKA has the breakout
game of her sophomore season!!

Reaction Score
This may be more hopeful than realistic, but UConn 67, Oregon 64. No matter the score, it'll be a real test of the newl;y-configured UConn.

Reaction Score
I’m watching Oregon Vs. Arizona right now and yikes. Paopao has 13 of their 27 points, so if we can control her and stay out of foul trouble we should be solid. UCONN wins by 12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom