Prognosticators Game 11 (Arkansas) Predictions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 11 (Arkansas) Predictions

Reaction Score
A couple of notes on Arkansas. They are GREAT at taking charges and also getting to the foul line. Dungee is on fire right now. She can shoot it from anywhere. the Place will be packed with fans and they won’t all be Chrystin’s fans. This is a good SEC team and they normally pack the house for a big games. I expect that UConn will win but they should give them a good game.

Reaction Score
Fascinating matchup, way too many variables. Huskies roll over the Razorbacks
85 – 74 .

Reaction Score
Question for the judge/tabulator of predictions
1 some people are putting a condition on the score, Paige or no Paige how are you recording this in the official predictions?
2. What is with Paige or without Paige. if she plays at all, starts game or something else.

please make it clear on how you will tabulate results. I would like it to be public on how you will handle this in final results

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
Arkansas wins if Paige doesn't play. And who's going to stop Dungee? I'm a UConn fan and an SEC fan so I'm really looking forward to this game.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
1 some people are putting a condition on the score, Paige or no Paige how are you recording this in the official predictions?
2. What is with Paige or without Paige. if she plays at all, starts game or something else.

please make it clear on how you will tabulate results. I would like it to be public on how you will handle this in final results
See post #39 of this thread.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score

As stated in post to the one's that had two scores, only the first one will be accepted. If they wish to change their prediction they have to create a new post that states they are changing their previous prediction with a newer one. This can be done as long as it is a separate post and it is submitted prior to the closing of the Prognostication Predictions, which is 5 minutes prior to scheduled game time, i.e. game is scheduled for 6 PM, predictions must be posted by 5:55 PM.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
UConn 81 - Ark 71

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Because of the time change in today's game the acceptance of prognostications will be extended from 4:55 PM EST or 1:55 PM PST to 5:55 PM EST or 2:55 PM PST.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
I will go with the first pick, if you want to change it down the road then you can if it is done before the deadline.

That's fine -- but I can't go back in an edit my post (or delete it and repost) with just one score after it was quoted. Just an FYI. I tried!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom