Prognosticators Game 11 (Arkansas) Predictions | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 11 (Arkansas) Predictions

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
That's fine -- but I can't go back in an edit my post (or delete it and repost) with just one score after it was quoted. Just an FYI. I tried!
I went with the 87 - 70 UConn prediction since it was the first one posted in the thread. If you wish to change it just state so in another post and give the new score. Make sure you state who the winner is with the new score, some people think I'm a mind reader.

Reaction Score
Total guess. I think it'll be a pretty close, up and down game. Paige won't play marathon minutes. Depends on Olivia's ability to dominate at both ends and avoid foul trouble. Christyn and Evina (hopefully) making outside shots reliably opens up the lane for interior points. Paige keeps everyone calm at the end again. Missed free throws continue to make games closer than they have to be...

UCONN 76
ARK 71

Reaction Score
This game score will depend on if Paige plays or sits. I believe that Paige will play and in the end have a great game. Arkansas had a heart breaking loss at Georgia and may have been looking past them with UConn on the way. The Razorback's are not a bad team even though they are 2 - 5 in the SEC. That all being said I believe that Paige will play and Nika will get some minutes while Paige and Evina rests. Arkansas played 8 against Georgia and is heavy on guards, starting with 4 guards and 1 forward. They are a team that lives and dies by the three. UConn 88 - Arkansas 75. All prognostications must be submitted by 4:55 PM EST or 1:55 PM PST. Good luck to all and the Scoring Criteria is attached.
I see a high scoring affair. Huskies over Razorbacks 95-79.

Reaction Score
Looks like the final Vegas line is UCONN by 9.5 points. the opening line was UCONN (-12).
The over/ under is 153 points.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
No numbers from me, but the all over the map guesses
indicate to me that my consistent view that it's really unclear what we have; Paige or not is (at least for now) correct...

And that includes Geno

Reaction Score
Trap Game!

Razorbacks are hot from 3 and UCONN gets the L

Arkansas is a scary team because they play a 4 out and all 4 of those can be deadly from behind the arc.

Arkansas 90
UCONN 81
Damn you were pretty freaking close

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
Why not UConn 102-55? It would have made just as much sense. Not a UConn fan, but I would have picked UConn by 5.
Considering I was the 2018 regular season winner of MSGRET’s predictor contest (I was undergoing chemo last year and didn’t participate) I don’t need to justify my pick to you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom