Prognosticators Game 10 (Georgetown) Predictions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Prognosticators Game 10 (Georgetown) Predictions

Reaction Score
UConn 92-39 with Paige sitting it out or playing very little. A chance for Nika to show if she is the real deal.
Other than the score this might be the most important story-line of this game, followed fairly closely by Anna attempting to regain her confidence. Both seem to be suffering from a crisis of confidence. In Anna's case because of last year at least we have a floor on our expectations, but in Nika's case it is different.

Some still have high expectations, largely based on comments regarding practice, a comparison by CD to Jennifer Rizzotti, knowing she was injured early, and perhaps because they have seen significant video on her.

Others point to the horrible numbers so far, and a general lack of success in game conditions, and a belief she is not the defender she was advertised to be. That camp appears to be one bad game with significant minutes away from declaring her a bust.

This game may take on even more importance than it should regarding her role for the rest of the season. I don't think one game should, but on the other hand her opportunities to show she belongs are quickly running out. Very soon she has to succeed on the court or be religated to an insignificant role, and this game could be the best opportunity she will have all year.

Reaction Score
Could actually be good thing for them to play without Paige, as the offence looks lost without her meaning she stays in the game at all times usually. At some point in games she needs a break so time to learn to score without her out there!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
With the news of both Paige and Anna out, I'm changing my prediction from 105 - 40 to 92 - 45, it's still in UConn's favor.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Prognosticators page is closed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member