Probability UCONN vs Butler is Cancelled | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Probability UCONN vs Butler is Cancelled

Probability UCONN vs Butler is Cancelled

• 100%

• 96.32%

• 100%

Results are only viewable after voting.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
For those wondering why you can't push back the tournament, think about where the revenue comes from. CBS/Turner deal is the big $$. If you try to push the tourney back to April and may you now interfere with other sporting events that they carry such as the Masters on CBS, MLB on turner channels, etc.

The tournament pretty much is what it is. Same with the entire season. I'm personally grateful for every game I get to watch and I understand the selection committee is going to have to make some difficult and sometimes unfair decisions. I'll enjoy what I can get out of this year and hope COVID is only a memory by next year.

But theyve already chaged the start day (starting on Friday instead of Thursday, playing on Monday first weekend, sweet 16's in their own "slots" etc...etc... ......and the other ways and times games are played in this "theoretical" tournament. So if there is flexibility on that, wouldnt it extend?

August_West

Reaction Score
Just wait until top seeds are covid paused.

Reaction Score
They are not and should not be a priority for vaccination. That us lunacy
You understand there is no shortage and tens of thousands of doses are going bad, and this is a group that is more transactional and likely carriers more than others. This isn’t rocket science.

August_West

Reaction Score
You understand there is no shortage and tens of thousands of doses are going bad, and this is a group that is more transactional and likely carriers more than others. This isn’t rocket science.

the fact that there is actually vaccinations going bad doesnt mean "hey lets give them to NCAA athletes"

Holy LOLZ.

Reaction Score
Repeat -
If they don't change the current protocols, then the odds are very strong that the season is going to get s--tcanned.
What needs to change? Teams get more strict, or enforcement ease?

Reaction Score

Yes, let’s not leverage hyper efficient delivery systems and waste dosages that go unused.
Since there are tens, if not hundreds of millions of Americans who want the vaccine and can't get it, I don't think you're in any position to declare there is no shortage.

You've set up this strawman where tens of thousands of doses are just sitting there waiting to be thrown out and therefore we should use them on college athletes rather than at-risk people who want the vaccine but can't get it. If more people want the vaccine than doses available, then we certainly have a shortage of supply.

It seems like you're saying we should assume all of the "wasted" doses could have been used (which would be factually incorrect) so we should skip over other high-risk people and get them to high-profile athletes, rather than investigate why doses are going to waste, and solve that problem. This is a strange take.

You don't know how many dosages are "going bad", verse how many were damaged or rendered unusable because the reporting varies by state. And some providers don't want to report discarded doses at all out of fear of a backlash.

All in all, these couple of posts by you are not a good look.

Read this

Reaction Score
Unbelievable. I have family and friends that are over age 65 with other health issues that haven't even gotten vaccinated yet. I have family members that are in education, police and fire that haven't been vaccinated yet and you want a bunch of 18-22 year olds to get vaccines so thay can play basketball for your entertainment?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Well, looks like indoor dining is back. Also, the cdc has come out and said that the current cycle for the PCR tests have been causing false positives, which is something other doctors and scientists have said for months but were mocked and censored

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Anyway, the person who tested positive should sit out until they have several negative tests in a row. The rest of the team should be tested everyday and if they’re negative then it should be fine. Isn’t that how the NFL made the regular season work?

I still don’t understand why the Big East hasn't made three sites the location for the regular season games. Unless the schools are having fans, have the schools play a round robin at these locations to get the games in and then rotat teams

Reaction Score
I still don’t understand why the Big East hasn't made three sites the location for the regular season games. Unless the schools are having fans, have the schools play a round robin at these locations to get the games in and then rotat teams

is it the location of the games causing positive tests, or what the teams are doing/where they are going in between the games that is resulting in more positive tests?

Creighton was allowing a small number of fans earlier in the season.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
is it the location of the games causing positive tests, or what the teams are doing/where they are going in between the games that is resulting in more positive tests?

Creighton was allowing a small number of fans earlier in the season.
I’m only saying that so they can get the games in quickly. These kids play tournaments with 3+ games in a weekend before college

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom