Votes: 10 16.9%
  • 99%

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • 100%

Votes: 11 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
We won 5 games in 5 days with Kemba in 2011. Our schedule is now setting up for us to win 15 games in 15 days. Let’s see any other program top that!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
We won 5 games in 5 days with Kemba in 2011. Our schedule is now setting up for us to win 15 games in 15 days. Let’s see any other program top that!
lol if those games happen

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
With both Xavier and Georgetown out, the Big East should be working to have Marquette play at UConn on Wednesday night now instead. They're doing such a disservice to their teams by not proactively tweaking the schedule when they can to maximize available games. 3 games in a week once or twice seems somewhat reasonable, but teams can't be playing 3 times a week all February to get caught back up...

Reaction Score
With both Xavier and Georgetown out, the Big East should be working to have Marquette play at UConn on Wednesday night now instead. They're doing such a disservice to their teams by not proactively tweaking the schedule when they can to maximize available games. 3 games in a week once or twice seems somewhat reasonable, but teams can't be playing 3 times a week all February to get caught back up...
I agree with this 100%. If they aren't trying to do this, they aren't making a serious effort in getting 20 games in for each team. Maybe they don't really care how many games the teams play, relative to the effort required to shuffle the schedule once a week or more.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I agree with this 100%. If they aren't trying to do this, they aren't making a serious effort in getting 20 games in for each team. Maybe they don't really care how many games the teams play, relative to the effort required to shuffle the schedule once a week or more.
I don't know why they haven't had three sites Mohegan Sun, MSG/NJ, and another location. Then can put 4 teams in each one, let them play each other once or twice depending on how many games are left b/w each other, and then rotate teams

Reaction Score
Good. Postpone everything until we get healthy.
To an extent....as others have said we don't want to play 3 or 4 games every week in Feb either. A bad week with tired players against good teams could derail things.

If we have an option to play a BE game on Wed I'm sure / hope they will consider

Last edited:

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
To an extent....don't want to play 3 or 4 games every week in Feb either. If have an option to play a BE game on Wed I'm sure they will consider
we should be working to have a minimum of 2 games every week

Reaction Score
Eeeeeeeeee-z. Let’s get Bouk back or at least see how we play today before we start trying to cram games in these next few weeks without our best player, akok still finding his groove , and no a jax. Patience my son

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
Eeeeeeeeee-z. Let’s get Bouk back or at least see how we play today before we start trying to cram games in these next few weeks without our best player, akok still finding his groove , and no a jax. Patience my son
Patience is warranted yes, but we're still also 4 games short of the minimum of 13 to be NCAA tournament eligible still after today's game. If the team experiences another COVID break that's 2 more weeks down the drain and you'd be looking at only having 10 games or so complete by early February.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom