Princeton Postgame Thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Princeton Postgame Thread

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Doesn't Amari have a sight problem in 1 eye? Could it be that anything going to the bad side of her line of vision isn't seen very well? It could explain some of rebounding problems, turnovers, etc. Great players have great court vision. I think you need 2 good eyes for that.
Ayanna is legally blind in one eye, it's genetic, as her dad had it also. She wears the goggles to protect the "good" eye.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
You’re stretching. Vandy didn’t lose two Gatorade National Players of the Year.
I don't think any team has ever lost more talent than we have the past 2 years, but other teams have had 4-6 players injured, including multiple starters.

I don't think many college teams have even had 2 Gatorade POYs. Maybe only UConn.

Reaction Score
You know there was a poster here Griffen's Fr/So years, who has since disappeared, that stated Griffen would be our leading scorer in the future
I said to my wife & other local viewers with us, very early Freshman year, that she would be a UConn superstar and a three year consistent starter with double-digit double doubles each season. Fortunately I didn't say it publicly. Oops.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom