Princeton post game presser | The Boneyard

Princeton post game presser

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Starts at 22:40

Reaction Score
Geno @ about 21:00

Once again the Geno press conference CC button didn't work and with my sound all the way up I couldn't hear a word he said!
This really sucks big time!

Reaction Score
Inês' answer about the largest crowd she played before in Europe is so funny and amazing. 200 people for the European championship game? That's crazy. That makes it even more impressive she was able to convert 3-4 FT in the pressure situation at the end in front of that large crowd.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Geno always maintains his sense of humor despite tough times. He says "Why don't the role plyers get hurt?"

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Once again the Geno press conference CC button didn't work and with my sound all the way up I couldn't hear a word he said!
This really sucks big time!
Can you use headphones? That might help. Or maybe try your phone. I could hear very well on my iPad

Reaction Score
I want to second Blueballer’s post. It sure would be nice if we could hear what Geno and the players are saying! It’s been this way in several, not all of the press conferences. Oh well! I knew I should’ve stayed young!:rolleyes: It’s a lot less frustrating to not be able to hear after a win, though!:)

Reaction Score
If somehow Uconn ends up with 2-3 losses and wins the BE tittles (regular and tournament), not only Geno should be BE CoY but also the national CoY. Look what he has to deal with this year. We thought last year was bad in terms of injuries, which it was, this year is worse so far.

Reaction Score
Inês' answer about the largest crowd she played before in Europe is so funny and amazing. 200 people for the European championship game? That's crazy. That makes it even more impressive she was able to convert 3-4 FT in the pressure situation at the end in front of that large crowd.
It was most likely a B league game. They are like minor league baseball or G league games; family shows up. AAU tournaments in the US often have 15-20 people in the stands.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I wish they would turn up the volume on these things. Have my PC Vol all the way up and am straining to hear.
Hit the link at the bottom and watch directly on Youtube and the audio is much better.

Reaction Score
I want to second Blueballer’s post. It sure would be nice if we could hear what Geno and the players are saying! It’s been this way in several, not all of the press conferences. Oh well! I knew I should’ve stayed young!:rolleyes: It’s a lot less frustrating to not be able to hear after a win, though!:)
Noise canceling headphones work great. I was able to hear everything.

Reaction Score
My volume was "OK". I have had low volume and have used a different browser and (sometimes)
that helps. I also put one of my small speakers up next to my ear (before I do the changing of the browser setting)
It is frustrating when it happens.... Good luck with it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom