Practice today...a sure thing? | The Boneyard

Practice today...a sure thing?

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
My bet is that there will be a doozy of a practice today...for the benefit of this year's
team and to show what will be in store if there are any interested observers...from 2022 or 2023 or whenever.
Over the years I have had the good fortune to see an occasional practice...granted the 'occasions' were too rare.
There has always...always... been great energy...much yelling. Not yelling by the staff...we have read many times
that Geno tends to be quite calm and focused during practices...a cool demeanor. The yelling and encouragement comes from the kids.
It leads to a positive atmosphere and even if you are just an observer [even if you are 'a tad' older than the players] you find yourself very much
on a high and very much into it.

Hope we get some commentary from Horde types if they are allowed.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
People say UConn's practices are unlike any other. As an astute young person, Kiki Rice will surely notice.

There is only one practice with the reigning NPOY participating. Come join Paige and the gang.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Uconn is very careful to sequester recruits during their official visits to stay on the right side of the NCAA - providing any access for the media to the recruits is a definite no no during the visit. I suspect any practices this weekend are closed to media for that reason.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom