Potential Transfers Into Program in 2018 | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Potential Transfers Into Program in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Remember this talented Florida DE that several P5 schools met in person last year but no one pulled the trigger, well it was a short stay at Kent State.

Reaction Score
Another strange recruitment saga... I’m still not sure he was ever actually offered by Lashlee (who did a home visit I believe).

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Another strange recruitment saga... I’m still not sure he was ever actually offered by Lashlee (who did a home visit I believe).

Yeah, it seemed he had a parade of visitors and reach outs and in every circumstance there was no offer after the contact.

Reaction Score
Six Nine‏ @Kevin_feder
Onto the Next...
DTRZRNvWAAAcM0d.jpg:large

When Zyskowski follows a kid, take note... definitely a possibility here... would be great to have him in our OL rotation....

Hopefully we'll point out where ESPN is located in case that might fit with his sports industry degree.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Hopefully we'll point out where ESPN is located in case that might fit with his sports industry degree.

You have to look at the time stamp of these posts. Feder left Ohio State last spring and landed at Kansas where he has been a starter for most games (maybe all games) at right tackle.

Reaction Score
You have to look at the time stamp of these posts. Feder left Ohio State last spring and landed at Kansas where he has been a starter for most games (maybe all games) at right tackle.

Thanks. I had to log on after a computer restart and didn't notice my computer took me back to page 1 until after I posted it.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Darian Street 6'1'' RS Freshman WR at Pitt is transferring. Under the Diaco regime, UConn appeared to be finish second for his services. Street was on the two deep for the latter part of the 2018 season but didn't get playing time until the ACC title game.

Keep an eye on this situation.

Pitt bio:
Darian Street - Football - University of Pittsburgh Athletics

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Darian Street 6'1'' RS Freshman WR at Pitt is transferring. Under the Diaco regime, UConn appeared to be finish second for his services. Street was on the two deep for the latter part of the 2018 season but didn't get playing time until the ACC title game.

Keep an eye on this situation.

Pitt bio:
Darian Street - Football - University of Pittsburgh Athletics

Looks like a bunch of UConn guys have followed him recently

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
This is notable.

My guess is that he’s looking to go to a legit P5 or top tier G5. He’s starting and on a good G5 team, UConn would seem to be a step back

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
My guess is that he’s looking to go to a legit P5 or top tier G5. He’s starting and on a good G5 team, UConn would seem to be a step back
I didn't say he was a candidate for UConn. :)

Yeah, agreed - he's gauging his ability to step up to a winning P5 program. I would say its a bad idea for his particular situation. Can he really have a better 2019 someplace else? I have my doubts.

Reaction Score
Wow. Probably wants to gauge P5 interest.

CFB Free Agency:

Pete Thamel @PeteThamel 8 minutes ago
Buffalo coach Lance Leipold told @YahooSports that he’s had “good open talks” with Tyree Jackson about exploring a transfer. He said Jackson is putting his name in portal to “explore all options.”

IMO can be risky business. NFL scouts know where he is and his skills. Heads to another team (especially P5) and doesn't do as well - how does that effect his draft stock? Need to be sure if he jumps someone - its a good fit w/ surrounding talent (or lack thereof).

Reaction Score
CFB Free Agency:

Pete Thamel @PeteThamel 8 minutes ago
Buffalo coach Lance Leipold told @YahooSports that he’s had “good open talks” with Tyree Jackson about exploring a transfer. He said Jackson is putting his name in portal to “explore all options.”
Yet another way the p5 screws the left over schools. Only this is done under the guise of what's best for the student athlete. The push to to have kids not sit out a year after they transfer is so the bigger schools could use the G5 as a juco system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom