Post one of your favorite funny video clips | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Post one of your favorite funny video clips

Reaction Score
Hilarious! (A few 4 letter words) Bed Bugs & Spiders - Walmart - Gerald Houston

Reaction Score
Always a Johnny Carson fan. Dragnet Clapper Caper, Johnny as Ronald Reagan, and maybe the funniest: Johnny and Julio Iglesias singing "To All the Girls We Loved Before". Julio started laughing the moment Johnny walked onstage.

Reaction Score
Very Funny…….George Gobel on Johnny Carson, Fighter Pilot

This was a great show - it fell apart almost from the beginning. First Carson was introducing Gobel, and Dean Martin walks out, unexpectedly. He wasn't even supposed to be on the show that night! So Gobel didn't come out until later. And after Gobel was supposed to be Robert Wagner and Tonight Show character actress Carol Wayne coming out, but they barely got onto the show at the very end. Martin was either very drunk, or did a great job of acting like he was. Wayne's contribution at the end was also hilarious.

At the start of this show, Carson was wearing his typical dress shirt and tie, but took special note of his band leader's faddish suit. Later on in the show, Carson had changed his regular attire with a mock tee and a fancy scarf tied around his neck, which I think he was uncomfortable with as he kept fiddling with it.

Here's a larger portion of the show that begins with Dean Martin making his surprise, which is pretty much when the show started falling apart:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

"I'm passing the phone to someone who thinks their hair looks good but it doesn't..." Nika passes phone to CD

:eek:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
The Piranha Brothers:

All I can say is I'm glad (gulp) sarcasm is now outlawed under the Geneva Convention. I can handle having my head nailed to the floor.

Reaction Score
Save A Fox Resue in Minnesota. One of my favorite YouTube destinations. Dixie Fox steals the phone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom