OT: - Podcast with Fairfield WBB HC | The Boneyard

OT: Podcast with Fairfield WBB HC

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Thought some on this board might enjoying hearing from another CT WBB Head Coach. Carly Thibault-DuDonis has Fairfield 15-1 including wins over Rutgers and St. John's -- the one loss (by 3) to Shea and Vandy.

Anyone with even a REMOTE interest in WBB should know that H.C. Carly Thibault-DuDonis' basketball
pedigree is IMPECCABLE! Her Father is Mike Thibault, her brother is the H.C. of the Washington Mystics.
For more information about this young H.C. see the Fairfield University (Lou Lopez Senechal's Alma Mater)
for details. She was also valedictorian of her college class! Apparently not just a high BB IQ!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Sadly--from my perspective--Carly was on the Mississippi State staff that developed a game plan to end UConn's 111-game winning streak in 2017. She has excellent coaching genes.

Reaction Score
Sadly--from my perspective--Carly was on the Mississippi State staff that developed a game plan to end UConn's 111-game winning streak in 2017. She has excellent coaching genes.
BOO!!

Reaction Score
Hi all,

Thought some on this board might enjoying hearing from another CT WBB Head Coach. Carly Thibault-DuDonis has Fairfield 15-1 including wins over Rutgers and St. John's -- the one loss (by 3) to Shea and Vandy.

I fell in love with this team when Vandy played them in Nashville early in the season. A couple nights before playing Vandy, Fairfield went to Lipscomb (also in Nashville) and beat them by 20-plus. That got my attention because it's a rarity in Lipscomb's gym.

They almost got my attention more than I wanted. Vandy had a comfortable lead in the second half, but Fairfield just kept at it, and by the end, the Commdores were lucky to hang on for the win. Afterwards. coach Ralph was full of praise, noting how consistent Fairfield was and how they stuck to their game plan. She had been preaching that type of consistency to her own team, and you could tell she admires the job coach Thibault-DuDonis has done.

I've watched them play several times. It's a joy to watch how they play the game. I'm a big fan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom