Podcast Dom Amore, A UConn Preview Show | The Boneyard

Podcast Dom Amore, A UConn Preview Show

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Every August I’m known for creating a fun thread called True-False-Why. We’re all dreaming of a new season. Looking at our responses over the years proves one thing. We’re fans, and often wrong.

This year I’m taking it up a notch. My family podcast -Sliders & Curveballs decided to host a UConn season preview with Dom Amore over the weekend.

It totally slipped my mind, about the Zoom Call Monday, so it’s very interesting to hear the differences in Coach speak vs our beat writers first impressions of the team. My son & I were learning some editing, otherwise I would have published it on Sunday. Enjoy.

If you like our work we have 20 other episodes in our library including our current Listens Record Holder with Joe D’Ambrosio looking back at our 4 Championship runs.

Joe D. Meets Joe D. by Sliders & Curveballs • A podcast on Anchor

We’re on all major platforms. Father/son learning the sports world together. We welcome your feedback. Stop on by iTunes and leave a comment & review. Go UConn!

Thanks,

Mike & Joseph

Reaction Score
Thanks for the pod. Appreciated some insight that I may have missed. Specifically the comments on the “coincidental” Andre visit and media member practice

Reaction Score
Every August I’m known for creating a fun thread called True-False-Why. We’re all dreaming of a new season. Looking at our responses over the years proves one thing. We’re fans, and often wrong.

This year I’m taking it up a notch. My family podcast -Sliders & Curveballs decided to host a UConn season preview with Dom Amore over the weekend.

It totally slipped my mind, about the Zoom Call Monday, so it’s very interesting to hear the differences in Coach speak vs our beat writers first impressions of the team. My son & I were learning some editing, otherwise I would have published it on Sunday. Enjoy.

If you like our work we have 20 other episodes in our library including our current Listens Record Holder with Joe D’Ambrosio looking back at our 4 Championship runs.

Joe D. Meets Joe D. by Sliders & Curveballs • A podcast on Anchor

We’re on all major platforms. Father/son learning the sports world together. We welcome your feedback. Stop on by iTunes and leave a comment & review. Go UConn!

Thanks,

Mike & Joseph

Great stuff. Super excited for this upcoming season. Could be the best of the bunch of these last few years. Pumped up about Bouknight being Batman for us this year. Hopefully we have a season. A really good season at that. We need it. Gotta get that positive mojo back. Rip to Stanley... remember forever.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Thank you for the feedback! Loved Dom’s stories and feedback. Really nice down to earth guy.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Thanks for the pod. Appreciated some insight that I may have missed. Specifically the comments on the “coincidental” Andre visit and media member practice

Definitely check out the pod we created with Joe D. Excellent guest! Great title memories.

Link here.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Great stuff. Super excited for this upcoming season. Could be the best of the bunch of these last few years. Pumped up about Bouknight being Batman for us this year. Hopefully we have a season. A really good season at that. We need it. Gotta get that positive mojo back. Rip to Stanley... remember forever.

Thanks. Check out our other shows!

GemParty

Reaction Score

Dom’s really high on Gaffney, as he should be!

GemParty

Reaction Score
Nice descriptions of each new player on the team. I hope he’s right about watching Book & RJ/Cole. Year 2 will be explosive. Plus a Boneyard shoutout, what’s better than that?

Reaction Score
Nice descriptions of each new player on the team. I hope he’s right about watching Book & RJ/Cole. Year 2 will be explosive. Plus a Boneyard shoutout, what’s better than that?
You’ve been left on read like 6 times already i think it’s time to give up

GemParty

Reaction Score
We’re creating positive memories in dark times. Hoping to engage new UConn fans and sports friends in thoughtful discussions. Give us a listen. You might like it.

Mike & Joseph

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom