Players reopening recruitment & new school commitments | The Boneyard

Players reopening recruitment & new school commitments

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I get the interest in this thread, save for the fact that there's not really much happening on the "regular" recruiting thread and these re-entries...now that they've happened...fall into the "regular" recruiting period. Could've handled the flow.

In any case, I'll go along with it, but as for where their acceptances go, why don't we keep it in one place (not another thread...I'm having a hard time keeping track. :confused:

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
I get the interest in this thread, save for the fact that there's not really much happening on the "regular" recruiting thread and these re-entries...now that they've happened...fall into the "regular" recruiting period. Could've handled the flow.

In any case, I'll go along with it, but as for where their acceptances go, why don't we keep it in one place (not another thread...I'm having a hard time keeping track. :confused:
Fair point. I thought it would be a bigger subject with all the coaching changes, however perhaps it should get merged with the non-UConn recruiting thread.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Shall we?

So, will they follow Coach Duffy to Va. Tech or will they want to stay in the Midwest. I'm sure they'll have options....

Reaction Score
Shall we?

IMG_2600.jpeg

What a time to be alive

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Respectfully please stay on topic. Please post this under another thread “New school commitments by players reopening recruitment” ***
As the OP, I've changed the title of the thread to encompass both reopenings and recommitments @Dillon77 posed the question above if we needed this thread, however I thought due to the coaching changes, a separate one was worth it.

Reaction Score
As the OP, I've changed the title of the thread to encompass both reopenings and recommitments @Dillon77 posed the question above if we needed this thread, however I thought due to the coaching changes, a separate one was worth it.
I was joking. However it is hilarious that such a thread actually is necessary in the current state of college athletics. A few shorts years we would have only been able to discuss the spring signing period.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom