Players on campus for summer workouts | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Players on campus for summer workouts

Reaction Score
Doesn’t seem like Nika is back from Croatia yet. Also wondering why Azzi was only shown on the sidelines?

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
The video is great. But I really want to see Paige dropping dimes near the rim for Ayanna to throw down….:)
Relax OD, it will be coming. Be patient.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Listening more carefully, both Lou and Ayanna got multiple "Good" s from Geno. :D :D

When Paige does her usual, Geno does not say anything. "Of course, she can do anything" Saving his good's for others.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but for a video about one of the first summer sessions, would you expect it to contain anything but good (made) shots?
No, most players shoot 100% in highlights. But I like that she was involved and not on the bench, her form looked solid, and she looked comfortable shooting off the handoff or quick pass. Based on limited video, it seems that she will fit into the offense very well.

Reaction Score
Lou is a scorer and the more scorers on the court for our offense the better. She seemed to be able to get her shot off against a good defensive team, Texas in the tourney last year. I think she will be a big help for us by either starting or coming off the bench. Geno sill teach her defense if she isn't already a good defender.

Reaction Score
Coaches are permitted up to 8 hrs per week of “skills” training during summer workouts.
I wonder how this " rule" was created, and why? Seems pretty lame.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I wonder how this " rule" was created, and why? Seems pretty lame.
Not really. Coaches used to find all sorts of creative ways to get around NCAA rules prohibiting coaching players in the summer. The NCAA finally established a hard and fast rule that allowed coaches a maximum of 8 hrs working with players in any and all capacities during summer months, period.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom