Players on campus for summer workouts | The Boneyard

Players on campus for summer workouts

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Great video. Question - I saw Geno in a few snippets - are coaches allowed to "coach" during the summer? I know the players are fully capable of running a practice, but for some reason I thought coaches couldn't "coach" until October or something. Maybe I got that wrong?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Great video. Question - I saw Geno in a few snippets - are coaches allowed to "coach" during the summer? I know the players are fully capable of running a practice, but for some reason I thought coaches couldn't "coach" until October or something. Maybe I got that wrong?
Coaches are permitted up to 8 hrs per week of “skills” training during summer workouts.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Yes, but the number of hours is limited. UConn’s academic summer sessions began May 27.

Beginning on the school’s first day of classes or Sept. 15, whichever is earlier, student-athletes can begin out-of-season workouts. Up to eight hours per week for weight-training, conditioning and not more than four hours of skill-related instruction per week will be allowed.

the proposal was adopted.

Reaction Score
I thought I didn't see Azzi, then I find out she was there with Evina for 1 sec ....LOL

Screenshot (20).png

Oracle9

No time for fake ones
Reaction Score
I thought I saw a girl in practice squad red is she a walk on or new practice squad member. Any thoughts?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I thought I saw a girl in practice squad red is she a walk on or new practice squad member. Any thoughts?
I think team manager.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom