OT: - PGA Championship This Week | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: PGA Championship This Week

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Was surprising to see that stat that players today were like 18 over on the front and 64 under on the back. That's not a championship course.

Well, Augusta is a much more difficult front 9 than back.

The par 4's holes are just boring.

Only thing I do like about this course as a championship level course is you have to work ball left to right and right to left off the tee.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Leaderboard is nuts there are 15+ players who can win this thing.

This scheffler kid is impressive. He’s so calm, and every ball is hit is so straight.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Leaderboard is nuts there are 15+ players who can win this thing.

This scheffler kid is impressive. He’s so calm, and every ball is hit is so straight.
With six now at -10, this needs a live chat.

Wolff nicely in at -10.

I gotta think someone can get to -11 and stay there.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Well, Augusta is a much more difficult front 9 than back.

The par 4's holes are just boring.

Only thing I do like about this course as a championship level course is you have to work ball left to right and right to left off the tee.

I'll agree on that last point as the rough is pretty rough so you've got to be in the fairway like a US Open. And that's always been my issue with Augusta. The rough there is like the first cut on some of the munis I've played, lol. But overall, there's no dramatic hole like at Augusta where you'll always see someone on the leaderboard splash one at Amen Corner.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'll agree on that last point as the rough is pretty rough so you've got to be in the fairway like a US Open. And that's always been my issue with Augusta. The rough there is like the first cut on some of the munis I've played, lol. But overall, there's no dramatic hole like at Augusta where you'll always see someone on the leaderboard splash one at Amen Corner.

Yeah, what is signature hole at Harding Park?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

DJ tries to hit a cut on #12 which was dogleg left. Can't do it and has to scramble out of right rough for a par. Next hole is dogleg right and DJ hits a cut laser down the middle.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
2 holes left, can he contain his emotions??

17 is a breeze. 9 iron with nothing to worry about.

Unless Casey birdies ahead of him, 18 is an easy bogey hole for the win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom