OT: - PGA Championship This Week | Page 4 | The Boneyard

OT: PGA Championship This Week

Reaction Score
JT putting one together. Forecast is winds this afternoon. Could have some carnage later

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
JT putting one together. Forecast is winds this afternoon. Could have some carnage later
Looks like it's going to be brutal for the late starters. JT got it to -5 but pulled back to -2. Anything under par for anyone still to tee off (12:40pm) will be an excellent score.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Not that it mattered in the bigger scheme of things, but I would've enjoyed following Mickelson/Poulter today. There had to be some serious trash talking in that pairing. And Poulter kicked Phil's butt, -4 to E.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Surprised at the lack of comments for this thread. Really interesting day for sure. I don' think anyone had Dustin as their pick. And certainly not Scheffler. Cameron is a bomber and certainly had some chatter.

Still like Koepka but he has to climb! Bryson right there and Casey should be good in the winds.

Anyone -5 or better has a serious chance. Maybe even -3 if they are out early enough.

Who is your pick? I'm still going with Koepka.

Reaction Score
I picked Brooks in my 1/done pool, so hope he can make it happen. I think the lack of fans hurts him most.

Fleetwood will do his 63 64 thing tomorrow and finish top 5.

Was hoping JT would string one together today but he fell off. Spieth gave me anxiety watching him over the ball - he had no idea which direction it was going on the front 9. We’ve all been there

should be an absolute shootout tomorrow afternoon. Do hope the wind picks up to spice it up. Jealous of you east coasters getting prime time golf

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Surprised at the lack of comments for this thread. Really interesting day for sure. I don' think anyone had Dustin as their pick. And certainly not Scheffler. Cameron is a bomber and certainly had some chatter.

Still like Koepka but he has to climb! Bryson right there and Casey should be good in the winds.

Anyone -5 or better has a serious chance. Maybe even -3 if they are out early enough.

Who is your pick? I'm still going with Koepka.

I've been out during afternoon both Fri/Sat and was catching up at night.

Couple of things. After three days of watching I am not a big fan of the course. Just seems blah to me.
Still amazed how many 15-20 foot putts are coming up 2-3 feet shirt or offline. I know many of these guys are playing it for first time but the putting hasn't been great.
Law of averages crushed Li yesterday. Shot a great round out of rough on Friday. He only hit four fairways. Yesterday he referred to the norm.
Glad to see pros lose a ball in a tree.
No reason DJ can't win this. A focused DJ is tough to beat. Was interesting to hear Phil say early in the round how well DJ had been putting and then see DJ continue to roll it well.
Fleetwood had a chance to out his stamp on the tourney yesterday and totally Fowlered his round.
Last thing is the last hour of yesterday really shows how quickly the course changes when temps drop and fog rolls in. I realize TV wants the prime time viewing but to me it almost punishes last 3-4 groups playing in that weather. I wouldn't be surprised if someone in the -6 to -7 groups gets to -11, finishes 90 minutes before leaders and wins.

I had Morikawa as a pick in this thread so I'll stick with him. Schauffele, DJ and Day are the three others I'll keep an eye on.
If Koepka wins, forget about it. Couldn't find greens yesterday and kept getting up and down. And he was still under par.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm good for watching final round today. Spent a good amount of energy enjoying sun and water yesterday and have had a pretty stout honey do list past few days.
I am cooked and on the couch for rest of day.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Nice self-commentary from JT.

"Dude, YGTBFKM."

Said every weekend on every course.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Just dropped another F bomb lol.

They must have edited it out. Rewound it three or four times on YouTube TV and couldn't hear it. Heard announcer apologize for the comment but couldn't hear the comment.
You gotta think all JT's shots go on 30 second delay before they show them
Also gotta believe JT will be making a donation to a charity this upcoming week.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Just tuned in to find DJ tied with the one guy I absolutely do not want to see win anything ever. After the way the Pirates lost today (reliever caught a cleat on mound leading to WP leading to winning run), I can't take more aggravation.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
DeChambeau’s chip. Bad lie but yikes!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member