PG Play - Innocent Question | Page 3 | The Boneyard

PG Play - Innocent Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
0-5 on FGs, at least get his stats right. Scoring is still not there but I'll take 7 assists and 2 turnovers from him. Much better game today
Thx for the correction. 0-4 from 3. You are certainly entitled to like whatever you want about his recent play, as am I.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don’t think it’s a big deal. He hit some huge shots in Oregon. When we need him to step up I’m sure he will step up.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
No "Hate"... Just stating the facts, which y'all just want to ignore.
That you chose those facts to state in a 50 plus point win qualifies as hate, imo.

Reaction Score
0-5 on FGs, at least get his stats right. Scoring is still not there but I'll take 7 assists and 2 turnovers from him. Much better game today
His 2 turnovers weren’t really his fault tbh. The first was a beautiful post entry to Sanogo who just dropped it out of bounds, got credited as a Newton TO. The second was passing to Alleyne in the middle of the zone but Alleyne wasn’t paying attention and let the ball go past him. It was the right play and was accurate but Alleyne just wasn’t looking

In my mind our starting PG went for 7 assists and 0 turnovers while we scored 114 and won by 50+.

Yeah I’d like him to score more too, and when we’ve needed scoring he’s come up for us before. I’m confident he can do it again.

Reaction Score
I didn’t get to watch the game today so I won’t pretend I saw much that happened, but with LIU being atrocious, is it not somewhat worrying out starting PG didn’t make a field goal? If he played well other than shooting I won’t worry, but not scoring against this level of competition is odd.

If anyone can explain his game that’d be great!

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
I didn’t get to watch the game today so I won’t pretend I saw much that happened, but with LIU being atrocious, is it not somewhat worrying out starting PG didn’t make a field goal? If he played well other than shooting I won’t worry, but not scoring against this level of competition is odd.

he was bored to tears. nothing to do, and all day to do it.
didn't we beat this squad by 50 last year?

what's the point of playing them again?

Reaction Score

Wouldn't say it was particularity concerning. Missed a couple of open 3's I'd expect him to knock down, but other than that looked really good. It was a case of it being a 30+ point lead for the majority of the game and the team passing up 3 great looks for the perfect shot. There were a few plays I can think of off the top of my head where he has an easy shot at the rim and dumped it off for an assist instead

Reaction Score
Wouldn't say it was particularity concerning. Missed a couple of open 3's I'd expect him to knock down, but other than that looked really good. It was a case of it being a 30+ point lead for the majority of the game and the team passing up 3 great looks for the perfect shot. There were a few plays I can think of off the top of my head where he has an easy shot at the rim and dumped it off for an assist instead
I see. Thanks for responding! I’m not super worried, hopefully it’s just a little slump. Glad we have so many options that it doesn’t matter too much.

Reaction Score
When it’s time and it’s needed Tristen will be the guy who drives and gets us to the line we we struggle to score ( it will happen at some point). Or he will be the one to get a opponent in foul trouble while shooting his 80%+ from the line.

Right now he is stable at the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69