Peacock | The Boneyard

Peacock

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I'm a little confused. I think it had some online streaming content previously maybe? But July 15th was some kind of big launch and now it's tied to your cable if you have xfinity. I tried a couple episodes of Brave New World. Not really hooked yet, might keep trying. Jessica Brown Findlay is one good reason to keep watching. Saw a trailer for The Capture, that looks potentially interesting. Anyone else exploring what's available there?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
All I cared about was Season 4 of The Good Place and it's not there.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Saw a trailer for The Capture, that looks potentially interesting.

Sorry for quoting myself, but I watched the pilot and it was definitely intriguing enough for me to want to keep going.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
The Capture dragged a bit on the back half. Overall really troubling series with moral and philosophical quandaries about public safety, the justice system, etc.

Reaction Score
I was using it on launch day to watch Premier League games. Was not impressed with the interface. Won’t be using it going forward unless they put more free PL games on there but I think I read that they are not.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I noticed they let you watch the first episode of a series nearly commercial free. After that, they lay the commercial breaks on fairly heavy. Really annoying.

Reaction Score
I was using it on launch day to watch Premier League games. Was not impressed with the interface. Won’t be using it going forward unless they put more free PL games on there but I think I read that they are not.
I think you will need Peacock Premium to get access to 2020-21 Premier League which will no longer be offered on NBC Sports Gold. I'm really happy that I get Premium free with my Xfinity internet, but honestly I don't see much else that I will watch.

Reaction Score
I think you will need Peacock Premium to get access to 2020-21 Premier League which will no longer be offered on NBC Sports Gold. I'm really happy that I get Premium free with my Xfinity internet, but honestly I don't see much else that I will watch.
It seems that every league is on a different platform.
EPL: NBCSN/Peacock
La Liga: BeIn (terrible app)
Bundesliga/Serie A: will both be ESPN+ starting next season

I don’t watch Ligue 1 but that’s BeIn, I think?

Champions League: CBS/CBSSN-not sure how much they will put on CBS All Access but that might be another pay wall.

it’s getting bad

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm looking at my Roku remote and it has a Hulu, Netflix and ESPN direct button on it. Meanwhile, these geniuses want me to watch their product on my iPad. No dice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom