PC/ Creighton PPD | Page 4 | The Boneyard

PC/ Creighton PPD

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
The only team not playing this weekend is DePaul, so in theory they could move the 3/5 DePaul @ UConn game to this weekend and schedule Providence/UConn for 3/5 when Providence is off. But that would be really short notice for DePaul
That is the best solution. DePaul and us would be off this weekend for no reason. That is a simple fix.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
The only team not playing this weekend is DePaul, so in theory they could move the 3/5 DePaul @ UConn game to this weekend and schedule Providence/UConn for 3/5 when Providence is off. But that would be really short notice for DePaul

This makes too much sense so of course it won't happen. Move the game to Sunday at worst to give both teams an extra day of prep if need be.

The MW and WCC have done things like this already so there's precedent albeit at a slightly less prominent conference level.

Reaction Score
This makes too much sense so of course it won't happen. Move the game to Sunday at worst to give both teams an extra day of prep if need be.

The MW and WCC have done things like this already so there's precedent albeit at a slightly less prominent conference level.
The Big East hasn't been moved around any unaffected games to this point so I expect that won't be happening. Unlike last year where there mostly were not fans and flights and plans made outside the teams, it seems the conference is going for minimal disruption preferring to shoe horn games into existing openings so I expect they go with the only logical opening of February 3 and all other remaining UConn games stay at existing dates and times.

Reaction Score
The Big East hasn't been moved around any unaffected games to this point so I expect that won't be happening. Unlike last year where there mostly were not fans and flights and plans made outside the teams, it seems the conference is going for minimal disruption preferring to shoe horn games into existing openings so I expect they go with the only logical opening of February 3 and all other remaining UConn games stay at existing dates and times.
Except for the ones that just are not going to be played at all. There should be an over/under poll on "# of games lopped off the UConn BE schedule"?

Reaction Score
Hey, not the worst thing game is canceled today, NFL playoffs all weekend - No reason to jam in this game -save it for dead/boring Tuesday night in the middle of February

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom