PC/ Creighton PPD | Page 2 | The Boneyard

PC/ Creighton PPD

MJ1

Reaction Score
It’s funny how there were zero positive tests in the CFP but the rest of the bowl games covid was running rampant.
They can’t test positive if they don’t test them at all. Welcome to CFP where testing is optional, I mean non existent.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
They can’t test positive if they don’t test them at all. Welcome to CFP where testing is optional, I mean non existent.
You mean prohibited. The SEC was not letting a single player get tested before that game.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
they already had a pause, tomorrow will be fine.
No don’t think you get it. Omicron has 3 day incubation. PC plays St Johns, tests positive them St Johns test positive cancelling our game

Reaction Score
Exactly $$$$$ is the determining factor in the end it always is lol.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Heard that PC has 6 scholarship players available. Doubtful they play.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
+
You mean prohibited. The SEC was not letting a single player get tested before that game.

I would assume if there were players walking around with fevers or coughing and displaying symptomatic signs, someone in media would break the story. Local media following teams? Hell no. But considering the amount of national media, someone would notice and report it.

Reaction Score
Friend of mine saw Horchler out at a bar in Boston last weekend. Wonder if he's one of the positives

Reaction Score
Donald Glover Reaction GIF

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
It’s funny how there were zero positive tests in the CFP but the rest of the bowl games covid was running rampant.
I was thinking this while I was watching last night. What a joke. Between the 2 programs, how many people are on the teams/staffs? It’s statistically impossible for there to be zero cases.

Reaction Score
What are you basing this statement on?
That they have been rescheduling the games and the BE is not going to have unbalanced schedule. There is zero reason based on what hs been transpiring to think they won't. What are you basing them not rescheduling it on?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
When I tuned in to watch a bit I witnessed Phil Helmuth smoke a dude on a fantastic bluff move.

Reaction Score
If UConn @ PC doesn't happen this week, only date I see that can work is February 3 and since Dunkin Donuts Center has Monster Trucks the next day, the game would likely have to be played on campus.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
And I thought I was the only one who noticed

Reaction Score
That they have been rescheduling the games and the BE is not going to have unbalanced schedule. There is zero reason based on what hs been transpiring to think they won't. What are you basing them not rescheduling it on?
That based on the current parameters it is physically impossible for them to reschedule every game. And the Big East knows this which is why they haven't promised to, just that they'll reschedule as many as possible

Reaction Score
That based on the current parameters it is physically impossible for them to reschedule every game. And the Big East knows this which is why they haven't promised to, just that they'll reschedule as many as possible
I believe every game, but the PC/Creighton game which just was called off has been rescheduled. When that changes I will worry about a game being cancelled.

Reaction Score
I believe every game, but the PC/Creighton game which just was called off has been rescheduled. When that changes I will worry about a game being cancelled.
Marquette/St John's too, and that's not looking likely

Reaction Score
Marquette/St John's too, and that's not looking likely

A quick look at the schedules on Kenpom and neither team has 3 games scheduled the last 2 weeks of the season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom