Pats release Antonio Brown | The Boneyard

Pats release Antonio Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
1) I wonder if he keeps his 9m sign on bonus. Doesn't seem like he did anything to legally NOT deserve that.
2) I wonder if the Pats dug up something about his rape charges and got out before the stuff hit the fan.
3) I hope the Jets sign him and start him Sunday.

Reaction Score
Saw some people with a shirt

Brady
And Edelman
And Gordon
And Rex
And Brown

Lol I might make one
Cocaine
And cameras
And deflation
And murder
And rape

THE PATRIOT WAY. I bet they only did this because they anticipate the league is going to suspend him. The texts he was sending to his second accuser are enough for that.

Reaction Score
and they traded demarius thomas in the meantime smh.

Reaction Score
Yet Tyreek Hill still has a job and he is on tape saying "You need to be terrified of me too, B****".

Reaction Score
1) I wonder if he keeps his 9m sign on bonus. Doesn't seem like he did anything to legally NOT deserve that.
2) I wonder if the Pats dug up something about his rape charges and got out before the stuff hit the fan.
I'm sure the Pats will use this:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Bill answered 7 straight questions about AB at today's presser. None about the game. Promptly walked out.

"@#$% it. Cut him. Not worth it. " -Bill Belichick probably.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I love when people throw around the word "classy" when they talk about professional sports.

For years, the Hunts were the "classiest" owners in the NFL.

Just signed confirmed wife and child abuser Tyreke Hill to a big fat contract.

#NFLife

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Sooo happy this guy is gone. Didn't want to have to root for him on Sunday's.

Dude is a flat out bad guy. The stuff that keeps coming out is like w tf.

Last edited:

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Nowhere close to the same pattern of behavior as AB.

I mean, AB is a completely different case, because he's a whack-job, but Tyreek Hill "allegedly" beat his pregnant girlfriend, then he "allegedly" beat her again AND his son that she was pregnant with the first time he "allegedly" beat her. Then was caught on tape "allegedly" threatening her. They're both "allegedly" pieces of garbage and neither should be in the league.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

Overall no. But they did find bruises and welts on his young child's arms to back it up. And he promptly lost custody of his kid.

And just got a big fat contract extension.

Reaction Score
Sooo happy this guy is gone. Didn't want to have to root for him on Sunday's.

Dude is a flat out bad guy. The stuff that keeps coming out is like .

Revisionist history.

If he had 9/152/2 and helped win the 7th ring I feel like you might have rooted for him.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Revisionist history.

If he had 9/152/2 and helped win the 7th ring I feel like you might have rooted for him.

Nope. This is my comment from when they signed him Sept 7. And that's BEFORE all the rape allegations came out.

Pats fan and I'm pissed. We already have a sick receiving corps. Guys who are easy to Root for. And Brown around 24/7 isn't going to help out Josh Gordon at all.

Maybe AB will show up to his first game in a blimp.

Reaction Score
"The police report states that Espinal said the two got into an argument and he threw her around like a ragdoll, punched her in the face, sat on her and repeatedly punched her in the stomach, and choked her" You're absolutely right, Tyreek's pattern is way more disturbing. Lets see...which is more violent...sending a text message, or pleading guilty to charges of nearly killing someone?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
and they traded demarius thomas in the meantime smh.

Yeah, there is no way they sign him if they knew about this stuff. That trade is the proof of it.

Reaction Score
"The police report states that Espinal said the two got into an argument and he threw her around like a ragdoll, punched her in the face, sat on her and repeatedly punched her in the stomach, and choked her" You're absolutely right, Tyreek's pattern is way more disturbing. Lets see...which is more violent...sending a text message, or pleading guilty to charges of nearly killing someone?
I’m not getting in to a debate about one extremely disturbing set of events with Hill, compared to the LITANY of things, with and without women, AB has done over the course of his career.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Yeah, there is no way they sign him if they knew about this stuff. That trade is the proof of it.

They'll get K'Neal Harry back mid season. No worries. Gives them time to check out Jakobi Meyers.

And get more O-linemen lol

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I’m not getting in to a debate about one extremely disturbing set of events with Hill, compared to the LITANY of things, with and without women, AB has done over the course of his career.

Defending either of these guys is like being in debate class and forced to defend the Germans in WW2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom