Reaction Score
Nov. 28: vs. Quinnipiac, 12:30pm SNY
Nov. 29: vs. MIST (likely) ESPN
Dec. 4: vs. Louisville, 7pm ESPN
Dec. 6: @ Seton Hall, 1pm SNY
Dec. 15: vs. Butler, 7pm SNY
Dec. 19: vs. Xavier, 1pm SNY
Dec. 22: @Villanova, time TBD SNY

"Quinnipiac will be available out-of-market to stream through FloHoops as part of the Basketball Hall of Fame’s Bubbleville. An out-of-market streaming provider for other SNY games will be announced at a later date."

This information is from Tweets sent by Daniel V Connoly and Alexa Phillippou

Reaction Score
Will the SNY games be able to be streamed through the ESPN App like we have been able to historically, or is that no longer the case given the move to the Big East?

Reaction Score
Will the SNY games be able to be streamed through the ESPN App like we have been able to historically, or is that no longer the case given the move to the Big East?
I doubt ESPN will stream the games. In the past ESPN was able to stream the games on their app because ESPN owned the rights to the games and SNY bought them from them ESPN, with the move to the Big East, Fox Sports now owns the rights to the games and SNY is purchasing them from Fox Sports

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
So only five UConn games on TV? That's all we'll get from SNY?

No. At least all The Big East UConn games in Dec seem to be carried on SNY and I expect this would be true for the entire conference schedule

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Reading the article, it appears the games televised by SNY will not be on the Big East Digital Network. If that's accurate, I wonder if out-of-state fans, won't be able to watch the games. Guess we'll have to wait to find out.

No. At least all The Big East UConn games in Dec seem to be carried on SNY and I expect this would be true for the entire conference schedule

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Exactly, what is considered OUT OF MARKET with SNY? I had an issue with Flo Hoops when the Huskies played, I believe, St. Johns in the Virgin Islands tournament. I was only able to see a small part of the game because of my lack of technical skill. I am not a 'newie'...so to speak. When I contacted Flo, they were pleasant, but refused to credit or refund anything. They told me that if any part of the event is seen, it is considered as viewed, period.

I live on Long Island and really enjoy UConn women's basketball. I do get SNY on Optimum and also have TV To Go with them. Did I misunderstand the notices?

Go girls!!

with them.

Will the game be transmitted to me? Go girls!

Last edited by a moderator:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Exactly, what is considered OUT OF MARKET with SNY? I had an issue with Flo Hoops when the Huskies played, I believe, St. Johns in the Virgin Islands tournament. I was only able to see a small part of the game because of my lack of technical skill. I am not a 'newie'...so to speak. When I contacted Flo, they were pleasant, but refused to credit or refund anything. They told me that if any part of the event is seen, it is considered as viewed, period.

I live on Long Island and really enjoy UConn women's basketball. I do get SNY on Optimum and also have TV To Go with them. Did I misunderstand the notices?

Go girls!!

with them.

Will the game be transmitted to me? Go girls!
If you have SNY, then you will not need to stream the Quinnipiac game, currently the only game scheduled to be streamed on Flosports. You can watch all 18 games on SNY.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I wonder how many will be picked up by Fox since that is the network of the Big East?

Reaction Score
Nov. 28: vs. Quinnipiac, 12:30pm SNY
Nov. 29: vs. MIST (likely) ESPN
Dec. 4: vs. Louisville, 7pm ESPN
Dec. 6: @ Seton Hall, 1pm SNY
Dec. 15: vs. Butler, 7pm SNY
Dec. 19: vs. Xavier, 1pm SNY
Dec. 22: @Villanova, time TBD SNY

"Quinnipiac will be available out-of-market to stream through FloHoops as part of the Basketball Hall of Fame’s Bubbleville. An out-of-market streaming provider for other SNY games will be announced at a later date."

This information is from Tweets sent by Daniel V Connoly and Alexa Phillippou
Are these times eastern standard time? I live on west coast.

Reaction Score
But, what you ask, about SNY out of market? I live in Maryland and have SNY listed as a channel on my FIOS set up. BUT I thought that to access the channel, I would have to upgrade to the most expensive TV package on Verizon's menu. At the channel site, an offer is made to "Subscribe" to SNY, so just for fun I clicked on it. Well. I was told I could upgrade to SNY for $14/mo. added to my regular exorbitant bill. I thought I was going to have to add $50/mo.
When I called Verizon a few days ago, they say that, yes, it would cost adding the Ultimate package (ergo: $50 more/mo). I gagged and hung up. Now, lo and behold, I seem to have discovered something that even the purveyors of the TV service are oblivious to.
You might try to do this if you live out of market and have SNY on your channel lineup.
Hopefully, this brings to an end my glorious quest to once again get to watch every UConn women's game LIVE. Right now, SNY is in a multi-hour blackout . . .

Reaction Score
Quick question.. I just printed off the upcoming schedule... Am I reading this right that there are only about 12 games or so scheduled?...To be honest I knew the season was going to be shortened but not by this much...

I get the ongoing COVID19... But is this accurate about the number of games?..... I think I printed it from Uconns site and the games only go to Feb....

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Will SYN games be posted on the BoneYard?
They are indirectly "posted" on the BoneYard.
The actual site for the replays is uconnhuskygames.
However links for this site can be found on the Boneyard.
One is in this thread: ***Boneyard Rules, Game Replays & Links to Boneyard lessons***
And the other is the UConn Basketball Games link under tcf's stuff on the site Menu.

In the past seasons, most, if not all, games have been posted on the site.

Hope this helps.

Reaction Score
Quick question.. I just printed off the upcoming schedule... Am I reading this right that there are only about 12 games or so scheduled?...To be honest I knew the season was going to be shortened but not by this much...

I get the ongoing COVID19... But is this accurate about the number of games?..... I think I printed it from Uconns site and the games only go to Feb....
Mike, the Big East has only released the conference schedule for December, so UConn's schedule only shows the non-conference games for January on. When the Big East finishes compiling the rest of the schedule, UConn's site will be updated.

Reaction Score
Somehow I think the BE has a couple plans, one to play home and away and another bubble-like scenario in case conditions change. That would explain the delay.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom