Parking at Pratt/Whitney | The Boneyard

Parking at Pratt/Whitney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have heard the horror stories about parking at the stadium. We are going for the lax final tomorrow (Monday), where a close to sellout crowd is expected. Are there any alternative parking areas available - for example, outside the stadium, where we might be able to get in and out without having a nightmare?

Thanks, and go huskies.

Reaction Score
I have heard the horror stories about parking at the stadium. We are going for the lax final tomorrow (Monday), where a close to sellout crowd is expected. Are there any alternative parking areas available - for example, outside the stadium, where we might be able to get in and out without having a nightmare?

Thanks, and go huskies.
Rentschler is one of the easiest stadiums in the country to get in and out of. Those who complain are ones who have not been to many venues outside of CT.

Reaction Score
Yup, although I think the name is still The Aircraft Club.

Reaction Score
show up more than an hour before the game, will be much easier. Not close to being sold out.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Aircraft Club was not open for the semi finals.

There is a new (to me) lot near Cable as called the Knoll. Years ago there was a lot called the Knoll, I think thats the current Pickle lot. The Knoll was Cornell's designated tailgate lot (and also today). Far far walk to the Stadium.

Use the East gate, you'll slide into 7 or 8 easily at noon. There will be fewer fans today, 2 teams sent packing, and will be hot as ballz!

PS I parked for free at Margaritas (350 Roberts Street) and hoofed it over, 10 minute walk max.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
PS BS on the sell out. Tickets on the ground today. I had no problem getting a freebie on Saturday. You can sit anywhere except the chair backs in the lowered bowl. I'd suggest up top near the press box today, some shade....

Reaction Score
Rentschler is one of the easiest stadiums in the country to get in and out of. Those who complain are ones who have not been to many venues outside of CT.
CT's most prized pastime - worrying about parking. Sigh.

Reaction Score

Thanks, and go huskies.
If you want some horror stories, dig down around 20 feet where your car is parked.:rolleyes:

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
With a crowd of 22,184, I’m assuming parking was not an issue at all.

Reactions: DCT
Reaction Score
The Rent is a beautiful venue period. Not a bad seat in the house...Now let's bring back our winning ways so we can enjoy it the way it should enjoyed
Hear!! Hear!!

Reaction Score
Foxborough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69