Paris Clark Commits to Arizona | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Paris Clark Commits to Arizona

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Everything about Arizona's meteoric rise from doormat to upper echelon indicates that they are going nowhere. As long as Adia is in charge in Tucson, they will be a force for many years to come. She knows the game, she knows how to teach it, and she knows how to connect with recruits and players.

Their style of play isn't pretty to look at — and I find myself not watching them much because of it — but it sure does win games.

sun

Reaction Score
Since when is Mount Vernon part of NYC?

Is that new geography part of the lady Husky opus?

Just to clarify, her home town is Mount Vernon, NY and she went to high school in Brookville, NY, at Long Island Lutheran High School.

:eek:
I wanted to add that right after 1:55 in the video, Paris explicitly states, "Oh, I am from the Bronx, New York..."
And then she goes on to talk about swag , NYC players etc...
Maybe she has lived in more than one place in and around NYC.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Baylor recently dropped "Lady" from "Lady Bears." Now they're just Bears.

Reaction Score
Since when is Mount Vernon part of NYC?

Is that new geography part of the lady Husky opus?

Just to clarify, her home town is Mount Vernon, NY and she went to high school in Brookville, NY, at Long Island Lutheran High School.

:eek:
Wow, that is a long commute every day and especially after practice. I did a commute from my home on long island as a kid to a Catholic school and missed the bus after practice because I didn't have my pass or ticket and had no money with me so I had to walk for 15 miles in the dark and cold. We had no cell phones back then. As a sophomore, I did not go back to that school. Stayed local and loved it. The walk home after practice was much shorter. She must have been driven to Lutheran cause there isn't any public transportation that could get her from Mt Vernon to Long Island.

Reaction Score
Not sure if I am on topic or not but anyway, huge shout out to Arizona and Coach Barnes! Her 2022 recruiting class is going to be the best in school history! Maya Nnaji, Paris Clark, Kailyn Gilbert, and Lemyah Hylton. Pretty solid group. Congrats, Coach Barnes!!

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Not sure if I am on topic or not but anyway, huge shout out to Arizona and Coach Barnes! Her 2022 recruiting class is going to be the best in school history! Maya Nnaji, Paris Clark, Kailyn Gilbert, and Lemyah Hylton. Pretty solid group. Congrats, Coach Barnes!!
Thus far, other than Reese most of what she's built has been via transfers. Good to see that success starting to translate to better recruiting.

Reaction Score
It's a slow transition but lots of teams are trying to rid of the "ladies" terminology from sports. About 15 years ago South Carolina scrubbed the Lady Gamecock nickname from their promotional material (and I've gotten called out for using it on this board when I first joined). We don't call the men's basketball teams gentlemen Huskies. Why should it be different for the women? In the name of equality, we use the terminologies equitably. So that means dropping the ladies term and embracing men's/women's basketball as the delineators.
The Gentlemen Huskies have had a few players from NYC, recently.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom