2023 Recruiting: - Papa Kante | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Papa Kante

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
WWE creative team is already upset they didn't come up with this name and trademark it.

Sign him up on name alone.
He comes from a storied family of Papas

1639618929439.jpeg

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
Are we actually recruiting him? Or is he just coming to a game because hes local?

Reaction Score
He was the head coach for a minute.
"Raphael Chillious is serving as UConn’s head basketball coach on an interim basis, the school confirmed Monday.:

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
I get that he’s visiting …cant anyone visit? I seem to remember a lot of guys going up on “Unofficial Visits” that we were never really interested in ie Kahari Beaufort. We havent offered…i feel like the question is valid.

Reaction Score
I get that he’s visiting …cant anyone visit? I seem to remember a lot of guys going up on “Unofficial Visits” that we were never really interested in ie Kahari Beaufort. We havent offered…i feel like the question is valid.

His whole team will be behind the bench most likely. I don't think we're recruiting him too hard.

Papa is very close to both Gavin Griffin and Taylor Bowen and played with them in the summer.

I think Papa was playing 17u and those two were playing 16u this summer. Different Expressions Elite teams I think

Reaction Score
Never heard nothin' but bad things about him
seeya27 I'm depending on you, to tell me the truth
And Temery just hung his head and said...

FourRings, Papa was a rolling stone,
Wherever he laid his hat was his home
(And when he went to the NBA ) All he left us was alone

Reaction Score
UConn: I've been talking to coach Moore for a while and since he first came over here to watch me . I speak for Adama Sanogo who's big for UConn . I've been watching their games played through adama and their bigs a lot. I haven't spoken to him about uconn yet but the people I've spoken to about UConn tell me it's a good fit and they play through their bigs.

Reaction Score
He was the head coach for a minute.
"Raphael Chillious is serving as UConn’s head basketball coach on an interim basis, the school confirmed Monday.:
Wishing Coach Chillious the best !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc