Paige's recovery: First step. Surgery seems to have went well | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Paige's recovery: First step. Surgery seems to have went well

Reaction Score
Here is the best "ACL Recovery Period" article I have come across:

Recovery Time For ACL Surgery: Timeline, Tips, and FAQ’s
I was a little surprised at seeing 8 months for a return to the sport. I always heard "out for 12 months"

It was also interesting to see that one grafting technique can take 2 years to fully rebuild itself. I wondered about Fudd's ACL. I think she had a graft.
Is Johnson back training?

Reaction Score
Are you making a statement that Paige did not follow her rehab plan, overdid it and learned her lesson? If so, you know this how ? Have you spoken to her Dr.'s, rehab people, trainers, coaches or the fact that she was brought along correctly at the proper pace ,means nothing. Surely, an athlete set to earn millions will heed your advice.
Geno told her few times why she didn't have her boot on after surgery. Wouldn't that be not paying attention to doctor's orders? Another time Geno told her to stop trying to run and shoot and she replied "I won't miss."

Reaction Score
I was a little surprised at seeing 8 months for a return to the sport. I always heard "out for 12 months"

It was also interesting to see that one grafting technique can take 2 years to fully rebuild itself. I wondered about Fudd's ACL. I think she had a graft.
Azzi also had an MCL/ACL tear I believe. So I assume the procedure and recovery were a little different/more complicated.

Reaction Score

Is Johnson back training?
Yes. Johnson is back practicing full speed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom