Paige update on the preview show today? | The Boneyard

Paige update on the preview show today?

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
About a week ago I read that there was the possibility that Paige might be off the crutches at some point
during the week of January 10...I think there was to be an exam prior to that decision.
Here's hoping that has happened. The SNY show at 11:30 might have an update.
Let's face it...at the game...Paige's excitement can lead to injuries to teammates...definitely not what we need.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I believe Paige has an X-ray scheduled on Monday. Depending on how it looks she may be off crutches next week.

Reaction Score
Paige needs to be off crutches by now and rehabbing if she hopes to meet the February return timetable. Let's go Paige!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"Let's face it...at the game...Paige's excitement can lead to injuries to teammates...definitely not what we need." I don't get this.

Reaction Score
"Let's face it...at the game...Paige's excitement can lead to injuries to teammates...definitely not what we need." I don't get this.
I think he meant that Paige's crutches were dangerous to her teammates.... when she was using just one, she was swinging it around... :)

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I take it as a sign of his increasing optimism about the team that Geno was willing to dish at length about both Caroline and Paige at his press conference. In case you didn't hear his full remarks about Caroline Ducharme, he said something like, "She redshirted either in kindergarden or second grade, and then went to a private school, so she's actually 23 years old ...".

He certainly wasn't in a mood to make comments like that after the Georgia Tech game. The fact that he is now suggests a sea change in his mood. The question is whether it will survive contact with the enemy, in the form of the Oregon Ducks tomorrow afternoon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom