Paige thinking of being a 2 sport player? | The Boneyard

Paige thinking of being a 2 sport player?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Knowing how competitive she is, I’m sure she has Geno in her sights. Once Paige’s NIL money starts rolling in, I can envision some big money matches. Geno will probably have to give her strokes to start out.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
In all honesty, I don’t know if Paige has played much golf, or any golf for that matter. But her swing is not half bad. She has a nice shoulder turn, uses her legs to drive through the ball and hits the ball squarely on the club face. If she had the time, it wouldn’t take much for her to become a pretty decent golfer.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
From the looks of that swing I think the links are safe.
It was an ugly swing in yet that thing would’ve been a great shot right down the middle of the fairway.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I suspect it’s part of her new marketing deal aimed at bringing golf to a younger market. “Golf sandals.”
FYI, FootJoy, a major golf shoe manufacturer, has been making cleated golf sandals for years. I believe they retail for around $90 pair.

Reaction Score
That ball was killed. Probably has played little or no golf ever. Oh to have that much natural ability no matter the sport. Sigh.

Her waggle makes me think she was taught by Ed Norton.

But I'd think that if she watched a video of Mac OGrady and took a couple of lessons she'd pick up the game quickly. I'd love to play a round with her, just for the trash talk.

I thought that Gabby Williams had the athleticism and mentality to be a great golfer.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Her waggle makes me think she was taught by Ed Norton.

But I'd think that if she watched a video of Mac OGrady and took a couple of lessons she'd pick up the game quickly. I'd love to play a round with her, just for the trash talk.

I thought that Gabby Williams had the athleticism and mentality to be a great golfer.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Some people said the same thing about Lee Trevino's and Chi Chi Rodriquez's form, both are in the World Golf Hall of Fame.
...and Arnold Palmer's and Gary Player's. The thing is they did it on the course, with wind and trees, not in a room hitting little balls against a screen.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
...and Arnold Palmer's and Gary Player's. The thing is they did it on the course, with wind and trees, not in a room hitting little balls against a screen.
Look closely and you will see that she is at an outdoor range. There's netting all around and in the distance you will she traffic going by.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom