Paige speaks on various topics | The Boneyard

Paige speaks on various topics

Reaction Score
I want Paige to get that title very badly. She's given us so many great, memorial moments let's wish her and her teammates across the line next April.
The past 2 years it hasn't been talent or effort that stopped Paige. The Virus, multiple injuries, did Uconn "in" this past season. This pa.st season it wasn't talent or effort that stopped Paige et al, it was the Virus, injuries, injuries, sicknesses, you name it --it proved Murphy's Law--it all went wrong until near the NCAA

The line up is amazing: Paige, Fudd, Caroline, Edwards, Nika, Patterson, Ameri, -Dorka--
What iffing---This past season with 8 healthy players above along with ONO, CW against SC it would have been a different/closer game is not--if the BB Gods aligned--a win. NC games according to Geno are having been there, the crowd, and the luck of the draw. If Stanford had them and UConn with a different FF--who knows?
Yes, absolutely--yes-- Paige earned and is owed an NC or 2.

Reaction Score

glad this was posted, this is the type of pressure this team faces yearly, that's why when people take shots at ONO and Christyn I'm sure they felt that and why the final they struggled.

Reaction Score
The past 2 years it hasn't been talent or effort that stopped Paige. The Virus, multiple injuries, did Uconn "in" this past season. This pa.st season it wasn't talent or effort that stopped Paige et al, it was the Virus, injuries, injuries, sicknesses, you name it --it proved Murphy's Law--it all went wrong until near the NCAA

The line up is amazing: Paige, Fudd, Caroline, Edwards, Nika, Patterson, Ameri, -Dorka--
What iffing---This past season with 8 healthy players above along with ONO, CW against SC it would have been a different/closer game is not--if the BB Gods aligned--a win. NC games according to Geno are having been there, the crowd, and the luck of the draw. If Stanford had them and UConn with a different FF--who knows?
Yes, absolutely--yes-- Paige earned and is owed an NC or 2.
nobody is owed anything in sports. 2021 they had a shot to beat Arz, they were a 14 pt favorite and they never led. 2022 the ntl title both times SC beat them fair and square. No idea what you mean by "owed"

Reaction Score
glad this was posted, this is the type of pressure this team faces yearly, that's why when people take shots at ONO and Christyn I'm sure they felt that and why the final they struggled.
Did Paige say “UConn is championship or nothing”?
Ono and CW played D1 at the highest level. No time for feelings just results. Any D1 athlete will tell you that. D1 players should be cut from a different cloth.

Reaction Score
Love her comments about Lou being like Caroline. I remember the first couple times seeing Caroline last year I thought she was going to shoot everytime she touched the ball. She got a lot more comfortable but I also kinda loved it about her.lol. I'll be happy to see Lou fire away

Reaction Score
Did Paige say “UConn is championship or nothing”?
Ono and CW played D1 at the highest level. No time for feelings just results. Any D1 athlete will tell you that. D1 players should be cut from a different cloth.
gotta be careful with those comments because unfortunately I saw a great Stanford soccer player take her life away. Thye might be d1 athletes, but they're human first.

Reaction Score
gotta be careful with those comments because unfortunately I saw a great Stanford soccer player take her life away. Thye might be d1 athletes, but they're human first
Yes that was devastating news. I saw the parents interview. Something no one ever wants to experience. I believe she may have been waiting on some type of disciplinary action from the school over an incident we’re she felt she was defending a friend. Her parent seem to think that may have caused her actions not criticism from fans/critics. You’re reaching.
Let’s put this one to bed. I don’t like where it’s going. Peace.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Watch out WCBB . . .

So she’s been eating and lifting. A lot. The goal, Bueckers said, is to take in as many healthy calories as she can per day. There are a lot of protein shakes in her diet. She’s learned to cook — chicken stir fry being her go-to dish, thus far. If junk food isn’t entirely out of the picture, it certainly has been partially replaced by healthy snacks.

Bueckers joked that she lives in the weight room with Andrea Hudy, director of sports performance.

“I’m eating like 10 meals a day,” she said.

So I think the biggest thing for me was staying at school this summer, just to stay focused, getting stronger, getting bigger. I’m getting quicker and sharpening my skills as a basketball player.”

Reaction Score
Screenshot (7).png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moochi278

Top Bottom