Paige joins Athletespeakers Agency | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Paige joins Athletespeakers Agency

Reaction Score
It’s not bad yet. Wait until the season starts, and the holidays roll around. Players will be endorsing everything from soup to nuts.
Picture the turkey distributions at Thanksgiving......sponsored by Butterball at $50 a handout....somehow rings hollow to me.

Reaction Score
Well, I’d say a bad player is someone who “hasn’t done anything”. You did say that about Paige right?

No need to send the money to me. Donate it to the UConn ticket project.

You are confusing me with someone else. Really. She had a couple of gold medals and a room filled with awards before she arrived in Storrs. I think it was Geno who said exactly that before last season. I disagreed with him then too. Geno says a lot of provocative things for effect. So do I sometimes but disparaging Bueckers isn't on my list. Never has been.

In any case the question was whether any season in which UConn does not win the title should be considered a failed season by fans?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You are confusing me with someone else.
In any case the question was whether any season in which UConn does not win the title should be considered a failed season by fans?
Yep, I clicked the wrong post. I fixed it in my original post.

Regarding your second point, I guess they can, although I suspect most here are capable of a more nuanced view. But that wasn't the claim. The claim was that Paige has done nothing so far in her UConn career. And that is demonstrably false.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom