Paige joins Athletespeakers Agency | The Boneyard

Paige joins Athletespeakers Agency

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Athletespeakers, an agency that contracts with numerous athletes, both active and retired, in many sports, has just signed up to represent Paige. Athletespeakers has been around since 1999. They provide athletes for various corporate and organizational speaking engagements.

If you go to their web page they typically list a fee range for each speaker. For instance, Bruce Arians, HC for the Super Bowl champion Tampa Bay Bucs, gets $50k-$100k per speaking engagement.

Paige’s profile lists her under three categories: Basketball, Female Athletes & Christian Athletes. There is no fee range yet for Paige. Her profile has a link to contact for a speaking fee. I suspect the agency is initially trying to establish Paige’s value before setting a fee range.

If anyone on the BY wants to hire Paige to speak at your event I suggest you do it soon, before she starts asking for Bruce Arians money.

Reaction Score
This is Paige's page,

This is Breanna's page,

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
That rumbling sound you heard a moment ago was Paige's "Gravy Train" going by. ;)

1626660708226.png

Last edited:
Reaction Score
YIKES !!!! and holy something do we have a violation already ???
Did I not read time and again an NIL promotion was to not have the UConn logo likeness or brand displayed???

Reaction Score
About 10 years ago, the company I worked for hired Terry Bradshaw from this agency for a corporate function for $50k. I note Bradshaw’s fee range is currently listed as $50k-$100k.
Not keeping up with up with inflation?!

Reaction Score
Did I not read time and again an NIL promotion was to not have the UConn logo likeness or brand displayed???
Nope. It's free for all. Just no "immoral" or "adult" stuff. Which I am sure will change. God Almighty.

Reaction Score
These are the only clothes she wears.

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
I don't think Paige provided this photo. If she did, I'd assume it would include her sneakers. :D

Reaction Score
Relax it's just a picture of her that is publicly available. She's not making money from the picture so it's fine.

Reaction Score
Not keeping up with up with inflation?!
Bradshaw is very likeable, but his speaking fee is keeping up with "who cares". Plus, the speaking fees for everyone listed seems to max out at $50-100K.

I'd be much more interested in what Paige has to say, than listen to Bradshaw whom I've heard for 25 years.

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I noticed that too, and wondered the same thing. I‘m sure she cleared this with school representatives.

Reaction Score

I noticed that too, and wondered the same thing. I‘m sure she cleared this with school representatives.
Don't worry. All those multiple !!! and ??? are just for show. As Warren Zevon said, "He's just an excitable boy." Just an excitable boy.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
All deals are supposed to be cleared with the school first. I am sure Paige, or her representative did so. I would also note that the picture is a “file photo” put out by BVM sports, an internet media company. The full photo is of Paige dribbling a basketball, wearing blue jeans and a UConn sweatshirt that anyone can buy in the college bookstore.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom