OT: - Paige could have helped Jalen in Summer League | The Boneyard

OT: Paige could have helped Jalen in Summer League

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Both Paige and Hailey Van Lith rooting on Jalen in summer league. Jalen and the Orlando Magic could have used Paige, :rolleyes: Lost to Boston 108-71.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I knew Paige was attending the summer league games. My granddaughter is working the games. She spotted her and several WNBA players there Sunday. She also ran into Liz Cambage who was nice enough to take a moment to pose for a picture with her. My granddaughter then had the nerve to text me the picture and ask me if I knew who that lady was. :confused: I chose not to share that news on the yard. If Paige wanted to make her presence there known, I figured she could do it.

Last edited:

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I knew Paige was attending the summer league games. My granddaughter is working the games. She spotted her and several WNBA players there Sunday. She also ran into Liz Cambage who was nice enough to take a moment to pose for a picture with her. My granddaughter then had the nerve to text me the picture and ask me if I knew who that lady was. :confused: I chose not to share that news on the yard. If Paige wanted to make her presence there known, I figured she could do it.

Is this the same granddaughter that went to UNLV? Feel sorry for Chet, it appears that the young ladies each took the arm rests. He appears to be uncomfortable while he squeezes his arms in and rest them on his legs.

Reaction Score
Both Paige and Hailey Van Lith rooting on Jalen in summer league. Jalen and the Orlando Magic could have used Paige, :rolleyes: Lost to Boston 108-71.

Azzi

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Is this the same granddaughter that went to UNLV? Feel sorry for Chet, it appears that the young ladies each took the arm rests. He appears to be uncomfortable while he squeezes his arms in and rest them on his legs.
Yes, she’s the same one. She still has lots of friends and acquaintances there. She likes working the summer league games. This year, she’s in charge of the national anthem and the half time entertainment in Thomas and Mack. She said the days are long, but she loves it. This is her 4th year working it.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Yes, she’s the same one. She still has lots of friends and acquaintances there. She likes working the summer league games. This year, she’s in charge of the national anthem and the half time entertainment in Thomas and Mack. She said the days are long, but she loves it. This is her 4th year working it.
She can use the experience that she gets there as a springboard to work in the resorts entertainment business there in Vegas if she wants to do that.

Reaction Score

Reading the comments on Twitter... a bunch of 8 year old potty training drop outs.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Just heard on SC that Jalen Suggs banged up his wrist early in game and he left the game for treatment and evaluation. Probably finished for summer league.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom