Paige Bueckers | The Boneyard

Paige Bueckers

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Yeah and just wait for Azzi Fudd next year. The dynasty will be back.
We’re Doomed.

That said against a overmatched opponent Paige did whatever she wanted and looked completely comfortable doing so. Seton Hall is up next for the women. That will give us a little better idea of just how good she is.

FWIW, freshmen Aaliyah Edwards Inn and Mir McLean (10 points, 6 rebounds in 11 minutes) both looked very good as well, as did Nika Muhl. They are all freshmen.

Last edited:

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I was particularly impressed with Mir. She reminded me of Gabby, but with an offensive mindset.
I kind of see that. She reminds me of a better shooting Aubrey more though.

Reaction Score
Let’s put on the brakes a little. They played a terrible team. Paige is definitely very skilled but I’m not sure about her quickness with the ball. Let’s see how she does against good teams.

Reaction Score
Definitely too early to really tell if she's the next Taurasi or anything. I have a hard time judging athleticism in the women's game.

But her footwork is really, really advanced. Even for WNBA players. You don't see the kind of escape dribbles, euros, and ball protection she uses in the women's game very often.

Reaction Score
Definitely too early to really tell if she's the next Taurasi or anything. I have a hard time judging athleticism in the women's game.

But her footwork is really, really advanced. Even for WNBA players. You don't see the kind of escape dribbles, euros, and ball protection she uses in the women's game very often.
She's on a totally different level than everyone else, it jumped out at me right away.

Reaction Score
I’m not sure she took a jumper all game, and I’m pretty sure that’s one of her primary skills coming in. Casual fan here tho

Reaction Score
Let’s put on the brakes a little. They played a terrible team. Paige is definitely very skilled but I’m not sure about her quickness with the ball. Let’s see how she does against good teams.

I have a feeling she is going to do just fine. She is so skilled and has such great court vision. A star/superstar as a freshman for sure.

Reaction Score
She is the real deal, and has the kind of leadership/moxie/swag that has been badly, badly missing on the women's team for the last 4 years.

Those kids had tremendous skill, work ethic, and coachability, but wilted over and over again in the big Tournament games, with nobody able to take over.

Bueckers is the antidote.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Do you also brake in school zones? Jeez. Let it ride!!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
She's more fluid with the ball than any woman's player I've ever seen. But I never watched Bird or DT.

Reaction Score
PB is one of the most entertaining basketball players to watch in college -She is simply on another level- reminds me of Magic Johnson back in the day.
I have been watching more UCONN women’s ball as well this year and an occasional post -about maybe the best player in the country does not bug me.
It beats all the “ see you next season “ posts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom