Paige & Azzi Workout Video | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Paige & Azzi Workout Video

Reaction Score
A few observations. While Paige is still lean, she now appears to be as solid as a rock. Credit to her work in the weightroom with Andrea Hudy. Azzi seems to be going with the long braid look.....perhaps the influence of Aaliyah? In addition, I am wondering if Azzi's agent has trademarked "BADD35T" which appears on her T-shirt?
Most likely not the first time this young “sista” has had braids. Not an uncommon do for some athletes. My daughter wore then often during club/college soccer. Quick and easy maintenance.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I've never seen a workout video that shows any missing shots so I wouldn't take the video as a the holy truth.
Perhaps you should watch this one again, as it contains several missed shots by both Paige & Azzi. On the other hand it contains a lot more made shots, frequently taken in sequence, where Paige and Azzi both drain multiple shots in a row from all around the arc, as well as midrange jumpers.

This is a “shooting drill” where players are required to move with and without the ball, as well as catch and shoot, at a fast pace to simulate game conditions. It is exactly the kind of shooting drill that UConn runs every day in practice, and Paige and Azzi are as good as you’ll see at knocking down just about every shot they take.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
A few observations. While Paige is still lean, she now appears to be as solid as a rock. Credit to her work in the weightroom with Andrea Hudy. Azzi seems to be going with the long braid look.....perhaps the influence of Aaliyah? In addition, I am wondering if Azzi's agent has trademarked "BADD35T" which appears on her T-shirt?
I suspect that 'the BADD35T' might actually mean 'The BADDEST' but you can't trademark a regular word, thus the obvious word manipulation. However, I could be totally wrong about all this.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I suspect that 'the BADD35T' might actually mean 'The BADDEST' but you can't trademark a regular word, thus the obvious word manipulation. However, I could be totally wrong about all this.
Derek Jeter trademarked “RE2SPECT” as he retired from Baseball. So I’m confident that Azzi could trademark “BADD35T”.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom