Our old Post count status, GONE! | The Boneyard

Our old Post count status, GONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
I know some posters that had 10,000 + posts at the previous forum. I think I was closing in on (900) myself. When trolls come thru and you share a thread, your post count establishes your Cred & support of your Home site. Gosh, I feel like I'm in a Gang. Anyhow, can we get our old counts back- VS this new member status? Or can Mods get creative with Boneyard- centric (levels) of accomplishment? I think some sites, classify you as a rookie, soph, junior, senior, allstar, Hall of Famer etc. based on how much you particapate. If you're not pleased tagged as a Bench warmer- you will post more and lurk less, which makes the board More Active. Maybe we can concentrate on Wings, Rolling Rocks, or our Hangings for levels? Does anybody have any Cool ideas for levels? Would it be easy to re-establish from our previous levels?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I know some posters that had 10,000 + posts at the previous forum. I think I was closing in on (900) myself. When trolls come thru and you share a thread, your post count establishes your Cred & support of your Home site. Gosh, I feel like I'm in a Gang. Anyhow, can we get our old counts back- VS this new member status? Or can Mods get creative with Boneyard- centric (levels) of accomplishment? I think some sites, classify you as a rookie, soph, junior, senior, allstar, Hall of Famer etc. based on how much you particapate. If you're not pleased tagged as a Bench warmer- you will post more and lurk less, which makes the board More Active. Maybe we can concentrate on Wings, Rolling Rocks, or our Hangings for levels? Does anybody have any Cool ideas for levels? Would it be easy to re-establish from our previous levels?

It's like they all got washed away in a great, equalizing hurricane or flood that reminds us all is impermanence. I just went to TOB and posted just to get my final count: 329. Fine by me.

Reaction Score
The National Guard has set up a local outpost for those affected by the move where you can pick up essential "commodity" posts to help you get back on your feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom