Men - Other college baseball scores 2023 edition | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Men Other college baseball scores 2023 edition

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Well it’s a good thing Auburn didn’t get any special treatment. Miraculously working their way into a regional host spot and flaming out immediately and not at all coincidentally having the chair of the selection committee be their Athletic Director. Wild wild stuff
Can anyone t6hink of another time the host school went 0-2? It has to be ridiculously embarrassing to be the first school eliminated from a sub-regional as the host/top seed.

Reaction Score
Can anyone t6hink of another time the host school went 0-2? It has to be ridiculously embarrassing to be the first school eliminated from a sub-regional as the host/top seed.
It's definitely happened before. I remember Florida went 0-2 as the host school a few years ago. I think there was another year it happened twice in 1 year, but I may be misremembering that one

Reaction Score
It's definitely happened before. I remember Florida went 0-2 as the host school a few years ago. I think there was another year it happened twice in 1 year, but I may be misremembering that one

Oklahoma State this year…

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score

If you’re being cheeky, of course it happens and relatively often. But when it happens to an undeserved host who just so happens to be the only school outside the RPI top 16 to get a host position and is also the AD/committee chair’s school and no northeastern school gets a host spot and the AD admits to not knowing the northeast beyond “Missouri and Kentucky”
I’m gonna call BS and enjoy his failure.

Reaction Score
Congratulations to Xavier. Their reliever had to wait 4 hours to pitch the 9th due to the lightning warnings. Xavier received good performances from all three starters in this regional. Still need to win the regional vs Oregon.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
Wake Forest looks tough, a kid from Fairfield pitched the 9th, was 7-1 as a (weekday) starter this season, graduated with two years of eligibility left, will be riding pine the rest of the post season. Mom is a UConn graduate, would look good in National Flag Blue while getting an MBA in Storrs hint hint

Reaction Score
Florida’s gonna win the whole thing..
They are a good team to watch. I actually enjoy watching them when they're not playing UConn. I believe they hit more homers in the regional that all the other teams combined. UConn had the lowest with only 1 homer.

Reaction Score
Both games tonight are decent… Florida up 4-3 B8 v. South Carolina.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom