OT Von Miller to Rams | The Boneyard

OT Von Miller to Rams

Reaction Score

Rams putting all their chips to the table, won’t have a draft pick till day 3. It’s such an LA type of move to do getting big name players just like the Lakers and Dodgers do, it makes it funnier when those teams fail to win it all.

This sets the trade market and the Giants should trade Evan Engram to a team like the Packers.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Rams putting all their chips to the table, won’t have a draft pick till day 3. It’s such an LA thing for an LA team to do getting big name players just like the Lakers and Dodgers do, it makes it funnier when those teams fail to win it all.

This sets the trade market and the Giants should trade Evan Engram to a team like the Packers.
don't look now, but if the giants beat the faltering chiefs tonight, they are one game out of the wildcard! probably makes a difference for their trade deadline decisions (although i am in favor of cutting bait with engram)

Reaction Score
Man what a dumb move trading for a good player in an effort to win a super bowl.
Who the hell said it was a dumb move? It’s a great move Rams were already going all in your not gonna slow down now. They didn’t trade for a good player it’s VON MILLER a hell of a move.

I said it was such an LA type of move and you just associated that as me saying it’s a dumb move. I wish more NY teams made those types of moves. Is it a failure if they don’t win a super bowl yes it comes with the territory and makes it more fun to watch.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You couldn't pay me enough to trade for Evan Engram if I were an another NFL team

Reaction Score
You couldn't pay me enough to trade for Evan Engram if I were an another NFL team
Ideally I wouldn’t want the guy but if your a team like Green Bay you should, probably wouldn’t have to give up more then a 5th rd pick. You got Rodgers putting up another MVP caliber year. You gotta maximize your odds with TB and LA stacking the deck.

GB also has injuries at wr and TE. On that team he is just another guy in a contract year.

Reaction Score
I'd like it more if Von Miller weren't 32 and a UFA after this year.

Reaction Score
trading a pro-bowl future HOF DE sets the market for...evan engram?
Wasn’t comparing them no trade will compare. It sets the market in general for more teams being buyers. If Giants play their cards right which I don’t expect them to do, maybe they could squeeze a higher pick from Green Bay, especially if Rodgers wants Engram. I’m expecting nothing but a 6-7 rd pick for him if he’s even traded.

Reaction Score
Ideally I wouldn’t want the guy but if your a team like Green Bay you should, probably wouldn’t have to give up more then a 5th rd pick. You got Rodgers putting up another MVP caliber year. You gotta maximize your odds with TB and LA stacking the deck.

GB also has injuries at wr and TE. On that team he is just another guy in a contract year.
I'd love to trade everybody but I just don't see it happening. Barkley, Engram, Shelton, maybe even Slayton should all be gone. Gettleman knows he's gone after this year unless they make the playoffs so he'll hold out hope

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom