OT Tom Cruise rant | The Boneyard

OT Tom Cruise rant

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'll also say, color me jaded that this wasn't at least somewhat scripted or pre-planned. You're on a movie set with cameras everywhere. Anyone going off the handle for any reason is just a push of a button away from forever being memorialized on video.

Also, after a few of the crew members walked off the set, they announced they were shutting down shooting for the year and that Tom jetted off on his plane to South Florida to spend Christmas with his son. Timing is quite coincidental.

Reaction Score
I'll also say, color me jaded that this wasn't at least somewhat scripted or pre-planned. You're on a movie set with cameras everywhere. Anyone going off the handle for any reason is just a push of a button away from forever being memorialized on video.

Also, after a few of the crew members walked off the set, they announced they were shutting down shooting for the year and that Tom jetted off on his plane to South Florida to spend Christmas with his son. Timing is quite coincidental.

First thing I thought was "this was obviously planned." The guy is neck deep in scientology--everything he does is scripted.

Reaction Score
The rant went on to long.

Sometimes you just gotta say " What the duck "

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
I've never found his 'angry voice' to be very intimidating. Especially when he's really loud... it's almost as annoying as Boeheim's voice. And face.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I am skeptical also. He is a very calculating dude. Also....who talks to people that way?

Reaction Score
You would think it’s staged could be, but I think this is who he is. All time greats are wired different, check out the Steve Jobs movie on Netflix.

Reaction Score
He runs that whole franchise. They are a test case for movie production starting up again. If they f up, it's going to impact thousands of people. Not a fan of Cruise for many reasons, but he's 100% right here. It's his on the line. I'd do the same in his shoes, except mine are size 12 and his are probably size 8. I don't wear lifts either

Reaction Score
I’m siding with Tom Cruise here he demands perfection gotta like it.

Reaction Score
Total freakshow.

Great actor.
It was like most of his roles, over the top Cruise being Cruise. Not all that convincing if 80% of the boneyard knows it's staged.

Reaction Score
He runs that whole franchise. They are a test case for movie production starting up again. If they f up, it's going to impact thousands of people. Not a fan of Cruise for many reasons, but he's 100% right here. It's his on the line. I'd do the same in his shoes, except mine are size 12 and his are probably size 8. I don't wear lifts either
He's already taken over a Rome hospital and created a scene where they're filming and getting in the way of Covid patients and staff. The guy doesn't give a s*** about anyone other than Tom Cruise.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It was like most of his roles, over the top Cruise being Cruise. Not all that convincing if 80% of the boneyard knows it's staged.
I don’t mean that the rant was great acting. I mean that he is a great actor. Total whack job but gives his all to his job from all appearances. I loved many of his movies because of how good he was in his role.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom