OT/ Most Pasta for your Buck in Connecticut | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT/ Most Pasta for your Buck in Connecticut

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I have not encountered this problem. I continue to get roughly three portions anytime I order any red sauce based pasta dish or chicken parm. Unfortunately I usually eat half, which is still too much.

I am sure it's blasphemy but if portion size is a concern, Olive Garden isn't going to short you. It may not be good, but that's a different issue.
Agreed. I have yet to go to any US red sauce restaurant that serves pasta in portions that aren't at least twice as large as what you'd get in, um... Italy.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
ftfy. It's on Stillwater Rd.

The South End is where Half Full Brewery and Harbor Landing are... south of I95.

Up until the 80s, there was an even better place just up the street from Pellicci's called The Open Door. Kitchen full of nanas. Was really like eating at your Italian aunt's house. Sadly closed, as did the Brass Rail, which had pizzas I felt were better than Pellicci's.

The Open Door aka Sabia's was my dad's favorite. They also made some mean chili (go figure?). The Brass Rail was the first bar I was ever served in pre 18 without a fake ID.....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom