OT: Most Depressing Song with a Great Opening Riff | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Most Depressing Song with a Great Opening Riff

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
And here comes the hipster.

Can't even come up with dad joke?

That there is lazy posting, sir. There are closed-caption writers out there right now doing baseball games who are much funnier than you.

7gi4gq4d92g11.jpg

Last edited:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Can't even come up with dad joke?

That there is lazy posting, sir. There are closed-caption writers out there right now doing baseball games who are much funnier than you.

7gi4gq4d92g11.jpg
Wasn't a joke

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Wasn't a joke

If hipsters play in senior softball leagues, then I guess I'm guilty of being a hipster.

I'm simply bemoaning how monolithically suburban white the music and food threads are. Middle aged men still humping the legs of Axl Rose and EVH and their likes while not expanding their diets beyond steak. Yet the stupid beer hunting trend continues as a trophy chase instead of appreciation for skills.

It's just sad and I'm convinced that lack of growth in expanding ones horizons vis a vis the arts is exactly why we're where we are today.

Unfortunately every time I say more I go on an unwelcome vacation.

It's my problem. I obviously need reprogramming to accept the reality of reality TV.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
If hipsters play in senior softball leagues, then I guess I'm guilty of being a hipster.

I'm simply bemoaning how monolithically suburban white the music and food threads are. Middle aged men still humping the legs of Axl Rose and EVH and their likes while not expanding their diets beyond steak. Yet the stupid beer hunting trend continues as a trophy chase instead of appreciation for skills.

It's just sad and I'm convinced that lack of growth in expanding ones horizons vis a vis the arts is exactly why we're where we are today.

Unfortunately every time I say more I go on an unwelcome vacation.

It's my problem. I obviously need reprogramming to accept the reality of reality TV.

I liked this thread better when we were quoting Spinal Tap.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I liked this thread better when we were quoting Spinal Tap.

"This pretentious ponderous collection of religious rock psalms is enough to prompt the question, 'What day did the Lord create Guns n' Roses, and couldn't he have rested on that day too?'"

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
"This pretentious ponderous collection of religious rock psalms is enough to prompt the question, 'What day did the Lord create Guns n' Roses, and couldn't he have rested on that day too?'"
"Two words: shi!!t sandwich "

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Problem being he was the most dynamic frontman of 2017 and the staid old men on BY are sadly way behind the RoW on their meme game.

Inconsequential details. Still going hard, The Chats.

Reaction Score
Damn just found out Vinnie Paul is gone too now, died in June... speaking of depressing...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom