OT Fresno just beat #13 UCLA | The Boneyard

OT Fresno just beat #13 UCLA

Reaction Score
I know it's 2:30 AM in the morning, but you guys missed a great game.

Fresno St 40 - #13 UCLA 37

Fresno St QB Haener willed the team to victory with a TD driving length of the field with 54 secs left in the game.

I know Fresno kicked our butt, but they are legit team that should be ranked.

Reaction Score
Haener could barely walk let alone play football. Crazy stuff.

Yes, he looked like he was in a special kind of zone at the end of that game. A Nick Foles in the Super Bowl zone. He could have been throwing blindfolded and it wouldn't have mattered.

He was trusting his feelings Skywalker style.

Reaction Score
Yes, he looked like he was in a special kind of zone at the end of that game. A Nick Foles in the Super Bowl zone. He could have been throwing blindfolded and it wouldn't have mattered.

He was trusting his feelings Skywalker style.
He certainly was amazing, but let's not forget all the Fresno WRs who caught all the passes. They made all the plays they had to in order to get that W. All QB's need their WRs to be successful. Just wish our WRs helped out Tyler P more.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Haener could barely walk let alone play football. Crazy stuff.
(prolly) overheard in the fresno huddle - coach, 'ur messed up kid, can u still play?' haener, 'sure, it's only a flesh wound. i still have another hip..'
coach, 'go get 'em!'
if that situation happened anywhere around these parts, haener would be in a hospital, with up to the minute news reports about his 02 levels, and whether or not he'll ever be strong enuf to answer the doorbell when amazon drops off the superbeets package.
before we played them, i looked at who they are, and learned that they send qb's to the nfl like, well, amazon ships superbeets. hmmmm...
kali central valley? might as well call it Texas on the Pacific.
luv that place, it's people, and its culture. they fill our military and send us,
well, beets, and mostly everything else we put on our 'salad' pizzas.
nyc - millions of folks, zero fbs teams. 'nuff said.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Wow! Thanks for sharing the video. Wish I watched it live. Pure guts right there. Hurt just to watch him making those throws.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
He certainly was amazing, but let's not forget all the Fresno WRs who caught all the passes. They made all the plays they had to in order to get that W. All QB's need their WRs to be successful. Just wish our WRs helped out Tyler P more.
Smart, well coached kids. They not only made the catches but they made sure to get as many yards as they could and get out of bounds.

Reaction Score
What an effort by Haener! Had to be the best game of the week that nobody saw. I bailed after the half.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
(prolly) overheard in the fresno huddle - coach, 'ur messed up kid, can u still play?' haener, 'sure, it's only a flesh wound. i still have another hip..'
coach, 'go get 'em!'
if that situation happened anywhere around these parts, haener would be in a hospital, with up to the minute news reports about his 02 levels, and whether or not he'll ever be strong enuf to answer the doorbell when amazon drops off the superbeets package.
before we played them, i looked at who they are, and learned that they send qb's to the nfl like, well, amazon ships superbeets. hmmmm...
kali central valley? might as well call it Texas on the Pacific.
luv that place, it's people, and its culture. they fill our military and send us,
well, beets, and mostly everything else we put on our 'salad' pizzas.
nyc - millions of folks, zero fbs teams. 'nuff said.
spicoli.png

Reaction Score
Is it possible we have played one of the toughest schedules in the nation?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom