OT : CT High School Hockey Tragedy | The Boneyard

OT : CT High School Hockey Tragedy

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
A St Luke’s player was killed on the ice during a game earlier today at The Brunswick School in Greenwich.

An absolute tragedy.

Prayers to the victim, and their family and friends. Also to all the players on the ice, and everyone in attendance—as it was supposedly an absolutely horrific incident to witness (think Clint Malarchuk x 100).

Reactions: DCT
Reaction Score
Devastated to hear this. Played hockey many years and was able to avoid serious puck/stick/skate injuries. With all those games it seems a miracle sometimes. Way too young. What a trauma for everyone involved. RIP brother :(

DCT

Reaction Score
Devastated to hear this. Played hockey many years and was able to avoid serious puck/stick/skate injuries. With all those games it seems a miracle sometimes. Way too young. What a trauma for everyone involved. RIP brother :(
Absolutely awfulj it was a jv game I think. Not sure about Malarchuck reference but if true I know that couple years ago Prep schools didn't require neck guards. Believe they are still required for public schools

Reaction Score
I never played the game but was always surprised I never heard stories of this happening. What a horrific tragedy and with his father watching. RIP Teddy and prayers for his family and friends.

HS hockey player Teddy Balkind died after ice skate sliced neck

Reaction Score
I never played the game but was always surprised I never heard stories of this happening. What a horrific tragedy and with his father watching. RIP Teddy and prayers for his family and friends.

HS hockey player Teddy Balkind died after ice skate sliced neck
Did they really need to paint this picture for the world? Any concern at all for the family??? Disgraceful flipping NY Post.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom