OT Conjuring 3 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT Conjuring 3

Reaction Score
I’ve just always believed that there is a lot to this world that we’ll never be able to understand, let alone explain.
Why not? We learn new things about the natural world all the time. As far as the supernatural science has never seen any tangible evidence that it is even a thing. Maybe "the supernatural" turns out to be something with a totally natural explanation that blows our mind someday. Ive personally experienced supernatural stuff and even seen a UFO once. Speaking of the government has basically said theyre an actual thing and theyre not saying its aliens but theyre not saying its not. what are your thoughts on that?:eek:

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Well Chris seems to have a YouTube channel now, so check that. I was in Lafayette, but the very last room, Chris was in Trumbull I think, across the hall one door down. His nickname was flounder, and if you look at his videos you will see why.

On the Frenchy case. Chris had an old Honda motorcycle. It needed work so I followed him to Manchester Honda and brought him back. A couple days later he gets a call to go check in on Frenchy at the farm in MA. He asks me to drive him but I had a mid term so said I couldn’t. Another guy in Trumbull who knows him less well takes him. They visit the farm, and both say weird stuff starts happening, objects flying off walls etc. They grab the kids to get them away from the house, and the driver swears the kids were being tossed around in the back of his car, like rag dolls. Needless to say, he did not take Chris back there again. Later the Warrens decide Frenchy needs an exorcism. Chris asks to borrow a bible, and at that time, people were handing out these green bibles on campus. @8893 may recall this. I had a few because taking them was easier than saying no. So I gave one to Chris, which he says Frenchy held during or before the exorcism. Then he brought it back to me...but no way did I want that thing.

Some of the actual footage of that exorcism are in The Conjuring. The book is called Satan’s Harvest.
I still have one of those Bibles.

And I’m from Stratford, where the Warrens did a lot of ghost hunting when I was growing up.

Incursio007

"Plus Ultra!"
Reaction Score
Why not? We learn new things about the natural world all the time. As far as the supernatural science has never seen any tangible evidence that it is even a thing. Maybe "the supernatural" turns out to be something with a totally natural explanation that blows our mind someday. Ive personally experienced supernatural stuff and even seen a UFO once. Speaking of the government has basically said theyre an actual thing and theyre not saying its aliens but theyre not saying its not. what are your thoughts on that?:eek:
It’s just a matter of how I see the world & what I personally believe I guess. Definitely agree that we learn new things everyday, however even still, science can only explain so much. Various everyday occurrences that we just assume are understood & accepted as fact are actually still very much scientific mystery. Take gravity for example - all of us know it exists & scientists have a general understanding of what it is, but still have no idea how or why it operates in the manner it does. The universe is so mind-bogglingly gigantic & the statistical likelihood that we would even be here to have this discussion is effectively 0%. Yet here we are lol. I just believe that it’s not by random chance & that even though we hope to learn something new everyday, there is an infinite amount of mystery in our world & universe that we will never uncover. But hey, hopefully the aliens can help us out with some of that once the government finally acknowledges they exist lol.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Rewatching the Conjuring 2 right now as prep to watch 3. I am reminded of something Ed and Lorraine impressed upon Chris: do not mess with Ouija boards. They were quite emphatic about that.

Somebody should move this thread to Entertainment.

Reaction Score
Pretty solid third entry in the franchise & even had some UConn exposure via a sweatshirt worn by one of the characters. Worth the watch for anyone who likes paranormal movies IMO.
Except it was like 2015 branding in the early 80s… super lazy on that

Also personally thought the movie was pretty lame. The first movie was the only actually decent one. Annabelle was okayish.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I watched Conjuring 3 this week. I thought it was better than Conjuring 2, which was scary but long and drawn out. But it really depends on what you are looking for. 3 had less scares, but did more of a deep dive into what is now the Conjuring universe. All these movies are linked and it put some of the pieces together. Last night watched Annabelle, and it's decent. Warrens aren't in it. Viola Davis is quite good. Have not seen the other two Annabelle movies.

Reaction Score
I watched Conjuring 3 this week. I thought it was better than Conjuring 2, which was scary but long and drawn out. But it really depends on what you are looking for. 3 had less scares, but did more of a deep dive into what is now the Conjuring universe. All these movies are linked and it put some of the pieces together. Last night watched Annabelle, and it's decent. Warrens aren't in it. Viola Davis is quite good. Have not seen the other two Annabelle movies.
Just a boring set of hallucinations to me, not scary or anything really, especially after watching Conjuring and Annabelle

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom