Oregon outscored AZ 18-5 in Q4 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Oregon outscored AZ 18-5 in Q4

Reaction Score
i like the way you think! i am always hoping that anyone on UConn’s schedule does as good as possible so that when we face them it’s a more legit win. i didn’t watch oregon play this year (super remote, limited internet) but based on everyone’s reports i think we got this.
this holds for all teams we play except TN and ND... I always want them to lose.... :)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Seems like a great discussion for the general board.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
why would a discussion about whether UConn can beat Oregon in all 4Qs be in the general board? Is it the title alone? or the actual meat of the discussion?

The thread title was Oregon outscored Arizona.. not can UConn beat Oregon. But anyway, carry on.

Reaction Score
The thread title was Oregon outscored Arizona.. not can UConn beat Oregon. But anyway, carry on.
so based on title alone but not the actual discussion? okay.

there are plenty of discussions that don’t have “UConn” in the title but is clear a UConn discussion. re: “just thinking like a parent here.” it’s not a requirement on the board rules that the title spell out UConn.

Reaction Score
The big news of the Oregon / Arizona game is that Oregon is back. They seem to be peaking at the same time we are. PaoPao has improved so much if that game is any indication. She looks awesome. This should be a terrific game.

Reaction Score
I watched her postgame and she was majorly pissed! Wouldn’t surprise me if she gets a visit from someone in the PAC 12 offices.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
She flipped off both the Oregon team AND the fans?

What did the team do, other than pull off a major comeback in front of the home folks.

Either of these ought to elicit a note from the Arizona AD at the very least.

Reaction Score
Apparently the Oregon coach harassed her with vulgarities that could be heard on the court by her players during the game. If true, that is really out of line.

Reaction Score
Apparently the Oregon coach harassed her with vulgarities that could be heard on the court by her players during the game. If true, that is really out of line.
Not true. Impossible when you think about. Look at the bench seating separated by the scorer’s table. Not sure what her game was in this bizarre accusation.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Even with the win, Oregon is not ranked in the top 25 today. They are #28, which is ridiculous IMHO. If the "eye test" told people that SC was still #1 in spite of losing to an unranked Missouri who was missing their best player, how does it make any sense that Oregon is FINALLY healthy - got their 3 best players back, beat the #7 team, but still doesn't jump up into the top 25?

If the eye test says SC is still #1, then why is Oregon not much higher - since they lost all their games missing their best 3 players? I think most would agree they are a legit top 10 team, or at the very least top 20? Anyway, it's a rhetorical question.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom