Oregon extends Coach Graves contract thru 2028-29 season | The Boneyard

Oregon extends Coach Graves contract thru 2028-29 season

Reaction Score
Details here:

"My family and I absolutely love being a part of the Duck family and the amazing University of Oregon community. We are building something special here in Eugene, and this is a testament to the hard work and dedication of all of the tremendous student-athletes we have had the privilege of working with over the years, as well as the commitment of my incredible staff."

The school announced the new deal on Wednesday, but didn’t immediately release financial terms, and stated the increased compensation will be funded through “private athletic gifts.”

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Well, let's be honest, it is all about the money so they better hope if puts him in the Top 10 in the country as the PAC12 is notoriously cheap...otherwise the contract is bogus as a top SEC or Big10 could come calling with a bigger package...

Reaction Score
Well, let's be honest, it is all about the money so they better hope if puts him in the Top 10 in the country as the PAC12 is notoriously cheap...otherwise the contract is bogus as a top SEC or Big10 could come calling with a bigger package...
When they announced that the incremental $$ would come from private donors I thought of Daddy Phil K. He could buy the whole SEC.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
When they announced that the incremental $$ would come from private donors I thought of Daddy Phil K. He could buy the whole SEC.
I thought Oregon=Phil so in some respects, I am surprised he wasn't making more already...:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Well, let's be honest, it is all about the money......

They say it buys happiness for anyone that has it and it has been a killer year in the stock market. Covid has been a money maker for those of us who have been invested in the right things.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom